How would Johnny Hendricks do at heavyweight?

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sure this has been asked plenty of times but how well do you think the big rigg would do if he ate as much as he wanted and had a big belly ala Roy Nelson? Surely his power would increase with more weight at the hips and could be a nightmare to takedown with his wrestling pedigree. Thoughts?

Could change his nickname to bigger rigg, his final form

He's barely 5'9 and doesn't have the natural mass and bone structure to compete at that weight against much larger opponents.

He'd be champion if he could make weight.

If he was actually training seriously, similarly to his top form (but from whatever reason as fat ass HW), he could probably beat dudes like Ante Delija and that's about it.

Similar to middleweight just less successful than his unsuccessfully atrocious campaign at 185,

oh and if you weren’t paying attention
<Steiner01>

would be hard for Jonny, I doubt he would make weight.
ERFaRkP.png

Sure this has been asked plenty of times but how well do you think the big rigg would do if he ate as much as he wanted and had a big belly ala Roy Nelson? Surely his power would increase with more weight at the hips and could be a nightmare to takedown with his wrestling pedigree. Thoughts?

The strange thing is that he's pretty much got the same build as DC

he would have been goat him vs big tim at super-heavyweight would make sense

5"9' DC was HW champ and now LHW, I think Hendricks can do ok at LHW

Funny how Hendricks struggled to make weight a handful of times, get constantly berated over it but missing by what seems like nothing compared to Dern and Till.

Hope this is rhetorical or a joke.His reach alone at 185 was comedy.Hed enter a tomato and be ketchup after first fight.
Please

In a all seriousness, Johnny has a pretty obvious eating disorder. The man needs help. You know what I'm saying?

Back