How would GSP vs. Nick be scored in 2017?

ewww21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
That fight was basically proto-Hendricks vs Magny. Many people are adamant that the judges made the correct choice that night, but using the same criteria, would Nick get the nod? At the very least, not get 50-45d in the lamest title fight at WW ever?

People would say Nick was copying Conor at the pressers leading up to the fight.

what the fuck are yu on about?

gsp pwned diaz everywhere.

the only way nick wins that fight is if teh two fighters legally swap names, dont tell the refs or the judges, and cecil peoples, ray charles and helen keller were the ringside judges.

I think the nick fans' mancrush is cute, i really do, but you have to accept the fact that nick isnt hat good. hes not top teir, he is not elite, and there is a reason he hasnt won a fight since 2010.

and condit 1,2,3,4,5 mutherfuckers!!

Pretty sure it would be scored the same. Nick did nothing significant that whole fight other then flipping GSP off. I don't see how anyone then or now could score it for Nick. It was just pure domination from GSP.

Might have been worse for Nick on the score cards. He go dominated

the only way nick wins that fight is if teh two fighters legally swap names, dont tell the refs or the judges, and cecil peoples, ray charles and helen keller were the ringside judges.

I think the nick fans' mancrush is cute, i really do, but you have to accept the fact that nick isnt hat good. hes not top teir, he is not elite, and there is a reason he hasnt won a fight since 2010.

Not even a Diaz nuthugger, don't let your butthurt take over. Projecting hella.

But the reason he hasn't won is because 2 of his last fights were against GOATS, one on steroids, the other a lay n prayer, the Condit fight (which was boring as shit, but Condit is still a really good fighter anyway) and him getting banned for marijuana by the fucking nimrods at NSAC.

That fight was basically proto-Hendricks vs Magny. Many people are adamant that the judges made the correct choice that night, but using the same criteria, would Nick get the nod? At the very least, not get 50-45d in the lamest title fight at WW ever?
Nick got completely outclassed lol. Are you high or just retarded ? On what planet would Nick get the nod ?

Doesn't matter one bit, the fight did not take place in 2017 under the new scoring criteria.

Tell us who he has fought since 2010, and how many fighters beat those opponents.

Look, I'm not saying Nick is the greatest, but to say he 'isn't that good' because he lost to 2 GOATS is just as stupid as having a 'mancrush'.

It would have been scored the exact same way as it did. WTF is the thread?

Tell us who he has fought since 2010, and how many fighters beat those opponents.

Look, I'm not saying Nick is the greatest, but to say he 'isn't that good' because he lost to 2 GOATS is just as stupid as having a 'mancrush'.
Everything you said is completely irrelevant to what TS asked.

The one where Magny beat Hendricks
Umm what does Neil Magny vs Hendricks have to do with GSP vs Nick Diaz ? Two completely different fights lol. GSP completly dominated Nick for 5 rounds and the fight is not even close to Magny vs Hendricks. What is wrong with some of you people ? I swear some people on sherdog were just dropped off from different planets lol.

Everything you said is completely irrelevant to what TS asked.

And every word of your post is completely irrelevant to what TS asked as well.:confused:

Replies and quotes - they might help explain the relevancy of some posts you happen to come across.

Back