How would DC cope with a prime Tito Ortiz

I still feel DC's wrestling would outclass a prime Tito.

Kick boxing..

LQctq8c.gif

oo4fyUy.gif

DC beats Tito in a kickboxing match, yes.

My spelling. Even tho I got spell check?

It's your reading comprehension or lack thereof......your spelling is dog shit too. You assumed Congo66 was American simply because he defend DC, and it's clearly stated that his location says "LONDON".

Maybe you need a geography lesson too.

Ortiz gets smacked every second of every minute of every round.

It's not even a contest

if they fought in the octagon

the fact that you're even asking that question, leads me to believe you know very little about mma or you're a very young dude....tito is an old school fighter...with limited skills..he had crappy standup, but had good ground and pound and was a decent wrestler.. couture beat his ass and dc is 10x the wrestler couture is...not to mention, dc had 100x better standup...fight wouldn't have made it out of the 1st round.

Tito ortiz came up at a different time. He also overtrained and hurt himself a lot. If you put DC during the time Tito was in his "prime", it would be more competitive due to lack of gyms. During his time, AKA did exist in a really infant stage and Frank Shamrock was part of AKA.

I think he fares very well... I see no reason why not.

how about tito is a jurassic, old school fighter...none of those guys, randy, chuck, tito could compete with modern day fighters...they'd get absolutely murdered...

how about tito is a jurassic, old school fighter...none of those guys, randy, chuck, tito could compete with modern day fighters...they'd get absolutely murdered...

Maybe not the very top guys in the division, but they'd still be competitive against most of the top 10.

Current top 10 LHW include Anthony Smith, Ilari Latif and Jimi Manuwa.......

Back