How would buakaw and petro fair in glory now

Lol, he was a two-time K-1 MAX Champion by then with a huge global following and they still didn't give him the time of day?

Makes me wonder about the truth behind Buakaw's accusations against Por Pramuk Gym owner, and if it were done mostly for publicity/money.

he wasn't completely unknown but without social media and without any interest in kb we can say media didn't give a shit about him. he started to be noticed when he began in max mt and thai fight and went on tv to talk about pramuk.

you're reaching for the stars now....his problems with pramuk are common knowledge and very well documented.

Makes me wonder about the truth behind Buakaw's accusations against Por Pramuk Gym owner, and if it were done mostly for publicity/money.

Please not another conspiracy theorists on here, we have enough with Broadcast.

Pro Pramuk fucked him over with money big time, there's lots of info out there.

Buakaw vs Petrosyan would probably lead to a controversial decision no matter who wins. Buakaw will land kicks, knees and elbows, while Petrosyan lands punches.

They both would beat most fighters in Glory but i think there is a bigger risk that Petrosyan gets KO'd

it's a fun fight and he's in good spirits but he looked like shit,bloated af...
he needs to go back to end of last year shape....

Buakaw vs petro maybe bellator kickboxing promoted right would still be exciting same with glory. Glory needs petro atleast we need more super fights

buakaw is actually quite the physical specimen.

To me Petro is still the best LW in the world by far.

I would love to see him against Chingiz and Sittichai.
Same for me, Chingiz and Sittichai would be great matchups

Back