how will roy nelson do in bellator?

Very good. He should fight Oli Thompson in his debut.

mitrione, kongo, lashley, kharitonov, fedor (although I don't know if fedor is signed for more than his mitrione fight).. so there is a few decent possible fights in bellator HW... oh, also rampage is a bellator hw now. that could be interesting.

Problem is he already KO'd Mitrione and Kongo.

Am I the only one that wants to see Rampage vs Roy Nelson at heavyweight? Now that's a fun fuckin fight!!!!

Sounds good to me. But I think if rampage shows up in decent shape he will win. His boxing skills are good enough to avoid nelsons power though I dont really see him knocking him out so it could be pretty boring with a lot of clinching.

Id like to see bellator doing a HW GP now that they have some interesting fighters in that division. Tournaments are awesome and if I remember right a lot of people tuned in the SF GP and even RIZIN GP though it was a little messy. Also its something that UFC doesnt have.

Am I the only one that wants to see Rampage vs Roy Nelson at heavyweight? Now that's a fun fuckin fight!!!!

Sounds awful.

Two iron chinned guys who are boring unless they get a KO. That's a recipe for disaster. I see Roy spamming takedowns the whole fight and Rampage not doing much of anything.

Both of these guys need to be fighting weak chinned lower level guys. That's the fights they tend to be exciting in.

not a big reader are ya.

Roy will grab a belt in bellator no problem
Most likely considering Vitaly is no longer there and they don't have many heavyweight contenders that Roy has not beaten before. Bellator has trouble keeping their heavyweight champs without them vacating their belts

What the hell are they fucking up, lol?

Roy had been looking terrible for a while, it's quite a decent cut, especially compared to losing Larkin....
I get losing Roy prolly isnt exactly fuckin up, but UFC's heavyweight division is shallow enough. They should be focused on building the division before cutting names

About time.

Hasn't his silhouette for the last ten years been the Bellator mascot ?

What the hell are they fucking up, lol?

Roy had been looking terrible for a while, it's quite a decent cut, especially compared to losing Larkin....
LOL I predicted in another thread that's exactly how the pathetic UFC only shills would act. 'Damn that great UFC athlete Roy Nelson is going to some lame second tier promotion'. The one good thing about this pathetic signing is that certain lame see through section of shills might watch Bellator now

Fedor?????
BaHwWVC.gif

Im high ok? Im already embarrassed enough :p

Worst possible matchup. Would be boring as shit.
Could be boring, but it could be the perfect matchup. Regardless, they're not going to be fighting low-level guys. It's either good fighters or big names for them.

He'll probably be top 5. Don't see him getting the belt, however.

I don't care how bad Roy has been looking; this isn't a guy you lose to a competitor because he is going to probably be a star there.

Back