How will history remember Chris Kyle?

Too*
I get it,you don't like Kyle...Is there any proof that Kyle harmed civilians?Or are you just another pos lib making ASSumptions?

He went on a sniping spree off the dome during Katrina remember? He was shooting at American citizens. I'll go out on a limb and say he didn't treat foreigns good .

He went on a sniping spree off the dome during Katrina remember? He was shooting at American citizens. I'll go out on a limb and say he didn't treat foreigns good .
I would love to see the actual footage of him saying he shot looters.Do you have it?Can you point me to it?
Everything is second hand with you fuckers.

You were pretty sure of this claim...still waiting for you to back this up.
You didn't LIE did you?

Chris Kyle, the now-deceased Navy SEAL who is celebrated in Clint Eastwood's movie "American Sniper" was a proved liar. Jesse Ventura, the former military man, wrestler and governor of Minnesota, sued Kyle before he died, claiming that he defamed Ventura in his memoir, "American Sniper." Kyle claims to have punched out Ventura in a bar after Ventura bad-mouthed the troops who'd been sent to Iraq. Kyle was killed before the trial, but a jury determined that none of what he had written about Ventura was true and awarded Ventura $1.8 million.

Because he's a proved liar, we should be awfully skeptical about Kyle's claim that the U.S. government sent him into New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. They perched him atop the Superdome, he said, and it was from there that he picked off 30 looters in the city.

A jury found him guilty for lying on Jesse Ventura . I'm sure he didn't also shoot American citizens during Katrina.

You really didn't believe this man stories did you? I feel sorry for you if you did .

I actually don't think he did. If I recall correctly that was in an interview. But I'm not 100% certain.

Ya. It was in an interview. He wrote untrue things about Jesse Ventura in his book. He got sued and had to pay Jesse.

Ya. It was in an interview. He wrote untrue things about Jesse Ventura in his book. He got sued and had to pay Jesse.
That's not what you said....post proof where he claimed he shot people during Katrina.....if you can't do it....you are less than what you accuse Kyle of.

Chris Kyle, the now-deceased Navy SEAL who is celebrated in Clint Eastwood's movie "American Sniper" was a proved liar. Jesse Ventura, the former military man, wrestler and governor of Minnesota, sued Kyle before he died, claiming that he defamed Ventura in his memoir, "American Sniper." Kyle claims to have punched out Ventura in a bar after Ventura bad-mouthed the troops who'd been sent to Iraq. Kyle was killed before the trial, but a jury determined that none of what he had written about Ventura was true and awarded Ventura $1.8 million.

Because he's a proved liar, we should be awfully skeptical about Kyle's claim that the U.S. government sent him into New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. They perched him atop the Superdome, he said, and it was from there that he picked off 30 looters in the city.

A jury found him guilty for lying on Jesse Ventura . I'm sure he didn't also shoot American citizens during Katrina.

You really didn't believe this man stories did you? I feel sorry for you if you did .
Post proof where he said he shot looters in his book like you accused him of or admit you are a lying P.O.S.

His publisher had to pay Jesse. The suit got settled years after Kyle got murdered.

His publisher had to pay Jesse. The suit got settled years after Kyle got murdered.

Ya. His publisher didn't get confirmation from reliable sources that Kyle claim to have for his stories lol.

Post proof where he said he shot looters in his book like you accused him of or admit you are a lying P.O.S.

He said in an interview, I got he lies mixed up from his book regarding claims against Jess Ventura. He lied both times

You mad? He's a liar, get over it. Lol

He said in an interview, I got he lies mixed up from his book regarding claims against Jess Ventura. He lied both times

You mad? He's a liar, get over it. Lol
You are the liar...you said he wrote it in his book.....lying bitch

Back