How will history remember Chris Kyle?

No, it is not. Can you point out something that factual incorrect in my post?
I am sure he snipped away some horrible and evil people.
But most of those guys were poor uneducated farmers that someone gave an AK47.
That joined the insurgency for understandable reasons or because they had no other option.
Not because they are hardened terrorist that are going to invade the US.

If you think that is somehow an anchievemnt to be proud of that's fine.
At the end of the day, Kyle was just doing the bidding of the oil industry and other political forces.
He didn't defend America but in fact, made it much more vunarable. The US was a lot saver 2003 before Iraq than it is now.

But of course, that doesn't help the 1%. And its ok because the US propaganda machine made a nice movie about a mass murderer.

You're a Goddamn idiot.
Try to kill me and my buddies and I'd show you a mass murderer too.
You seem to forget that the U.S. is one of the few countries that actually follows a R.O.E. and rules of warfare... it isnt perfect, but mass murder? I laugh at that... you truly have no idea what you're talking about.

You're a Goddamn idiot.
You seem to forget that the U.S. is one of the few countries that actually follows a R.O.E. and rules of warfare... it isnt perfect, but mass murder? I laugh at that... you truly have no idea what you're talking about.

So why did people try to kill him and his buddies? Because the US army invaded them for their natural recourses.
Or are you disputing that?

No one forced Kyle to go over there and kill 100+ people he signed up for that.
If it weren't for the actions for the US no one would have been killed his buddies or the Iraqis.
That had nothing to do with defending America.

I don't mind the US attacking other nations for their natural recourses that is life. But to claim some kind of moral high ground.
Or trying to defend people that voluntarily sign up to kill the people defending that country is not morally right.

And that is how history will remember him.

So why did people try to kill him and his buddies? Because the US army invaded them for their natural recourses.
Or are you disputing that?

No one forced Kyle to go over there and kill 100+ people he signed up for that.
If it weren't for the actions for the US no one would have been killed his buddies or the Iraqis.
That had nothing to do with defending America.

I don't mind the US attacking other nations for their natural recourses that is life. But to claim some kind of moral high ground.
Or trying to defend people that voluntarily sign up to kill the people defending that country is not morally right.

And that is how history will remember him.

Like....yaaaaa deeeeeed

Again those are not arguments. I understand that is how you argue in the US.
But in the rest of the world calling something liberal trash propaganda is not an argument.
Next post I am probably a Marxists.

So let me try again. Why did the US invade Iraq What has Iraq done to the US that would justify from a moral standpoint Kyle to go over there and kill 100+ people?

Uh, yes. Pointing out that Foreign Jihadists were present in Iraq prior to invasion and have consistently made up the bulk of the insurgency in both Afghanistan and Iraq over the last two decades is the most damaging argument that can be made against your terrible "these are just farmers protecting their homes" nonsense you tried to put forward earlier in this thread, and yes, destroying obvious bullshit like that with cold hard facts is absolutely how we argue here in America.

Uh, yes. Pointing out that Foreign Jihadists were present in Iraq prior to invasion and have consistently made up the bulk of the insurgency in both Afghanistan and Iraq over the last two decades is the most damaging argument that can be made against your terrible "these are just farmers protecting their homes" nonsense you tried to put forward earlier in this thread, and yes, destroying obvious bullshit like that with cold hard facts is absolutely how we argue here in America.

Uh no.
So now you are trying to pretend that foreign Jihadists made up the bulk of the insurgency in Iraq? Come on man that is just factually incorrect and you know it.
https://www.globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/168/37295.html

From the article:
"In Fallujah, U.S. military leaders say around 90 percent of the 1,000 or more fighters battling the Marines are Iraqis. To date, there have been no confirmed U.S. captures of foreign fighters in Fallujah - although a handful of suspects have been arrested. Those who have spent time inside Fallujah have described a city consumed with the fight - fathers and sons fighting for the local mujahedeen and wives and daughters cooking and caring for the wounded. "The whole city supports this jihad," said Houssam Ali Ahmed, 53, a Fallujah resident who fled to Baghdad when his neighborhood was caught in the fighting. "The people of Fallujah are fighting to defend their homes. We are Muslim mujahedeen fighting a holy war."

Elsewhere in Iraq, U.S. military commanders say foreigners have an even smaller role in the insurgency. In Baghdad, Maj. Gen. Martin Dempsey has said foreigners account for just 1 percent or so of guerrillas. Of 8,000 guerrilla suspects jailed across Iraq, only 127 hold foreign passports, the U.S. military said. In the south, no one has suggested that foreigners pack the ranks of radical cleric Muqtada al-Sadr's al-Mahdi Army. The group, which has fought U.S. and allied troops across southern Iraq, is made up of Shiite Muslim radicals, many of whom hail from the slums of Baghdad. In March, Dempsey called the idea that foreign fighters were flooding Iraq "a misconception."

The insurgency was made up of former Iraqi soldiers, member of the Bath party and some other warlords. Because the Saddam regime fell so quickly that their Army was never defeated they just retrieved back home. And that later turned into civil war were the Iraqis were fighting each along ethnic and religious lines more than the US. That's when foreign fighters came into play.
And that was the fault of the US. Because Saddam with all its fault was good at fighting foreign Jihadists.

Again that is ok its life. But shows you how good your propaganda is working. You attack a country for its natural recourses.
And people think it had something to do with 9/11 or WMD's. Or that they had foreign Jihadists.
And now you make movies about a guy that snipped away 100+ people as part of a complete offensive war to take control of that countries resources.

You're a Goddamn idiot.
Show me a foreign sniper in my country killing Americans hand over fist, and I'll try and kill him and all of his foreign-invader buddies who are providing him material support. Just sayin.

I wonder how Tim Kennedy and Chris Kyle would've gotten along. Two American snipers, but Tim likes to shit on fellow veterans with PTSD....

Tim Kennedy is one of the most mentally tough mother fuckers I've ever met. People hate him, but damn if that man isn't driven.

Show me a foreign sniper in my country killing Americans hand over fist, and I'll try and kill him and all of his foreign-invader buddies who are providing him material support. Just sayin.

Sure you will, dude.

OK, shit troll. Keep playing in shit. Coward.

If you have a sniper, in your country, and he knows you're coming for him, he isn't gonna let you get into range to kill him. He's going to kill you 600 yards out.

Uh no.
So now you are trying to pretend that foreign Jihadists made up the bulk of the insurgency in Iraq? Come on man that is just factually incorrect and you know it.
https://www.globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/168/37295.html

From the article:
"In Fallujah, U.S. military leaders say around 90 percent of the 1,000 or more fighters battling the Marines are Iraqis. To date, there have been no confirmed U.S. captures of foreign fighters in Fallujah - although a handful of suspects have been arrested. Those who have spent time inside Fallujah have described a city consumed with the fight - fathers and sons fighting for the local mujahedeen and wives and daughters cooking and caring for the wounded. "The whole city supports this jihad," said Houssam Ali Ahmed, 53, a Fallujah resident who fled to Baghdad when his neighborhood was caught in the fighting. "The people of Fallujah are fighting to defend their homes. We are Muslim mujahedeen fighting a holy war."

Elsewhere in Iraq, U.S. military commanders say foreigners have an even smaller role in the insurgency. In Baghdad, Maj. Gen. Martin Dempsey has said foreigners account for just 1 percent or so of guerrillas. Of 8,000 guerrilla suspects jailed across Iraq, only 127 hold foreign passports, the U.S. military said. In the south, no one has suggested that foreigners pack the ranks of radical cleric Muqtada al-Sadr's al-Mahdi Army. The group, which has fought U.S. and allied troops across southern Iraq, is made up of Shiite Muslim radicals, many of whom hail from the slums of Baghdad. In March, Dempsey called the idea that foreign fighters were flooding Iraq "a misconception."

The insurgency was made up of former Iraqi soldiers, member of the Bath party and some other warlords. Because the Saddam regime fell so quickly that their Army was never defeated they just retrieved back home. And that later turned into civil war were the Iraqis were fighting each along ethnic and religious lines more than the US. That's when foreign fighters came into play.
And that was the fault of the US. Because Saddam with all its fault was good at fighting foreign Jihadists.

Again that is ok its life. But shows you how good your propaganda is working. You attack a country for its natural recourses.
And people think it had something to do with 9/11 or WMD's. Or that they had foreign Jihadists.
And now you make movies about a guy that snipped away 100+ people as part of a complete offensive war to take control of that countries resources.

I mean, that's a cool article but it isn't remotely true. I was in Iraq in 2004, in Mahmudiyah, which is exactly 8 miles south of Baghdad, and all we did was chase foreign jihadi groups around. General Dempsey must have missed all of those intelligence reports, or the all of the verified, objective reality about the large groups of Chechens who made up the bulk of the fighting force in Fallujah. Much of the insurgency in Iraq in 2004-5 when I was there were foreign fighters led largely by Chechens, hired to come into the country by local jihadi leaders. What you're presenting here is a 14 year old article put out to give off the impression that things in Iraq weren't going anywhere near as badly as we now objectively know they were. I mean, this article just claimed that the Mahdi Army Militia didn't have any foriegn fighters in it when we once again know for an objective fact that it was full of Iranians and trained, equipped and led by Iranian military forces. I mean, come on man.

He was a bad dude for sure. Need more American alike him IMo
Really, huh? I get that our standards for human decency are slipping, but I would take any number of quiet professionals with only 95% of his skills, rather than a slanderous liar who fictitiously bragged about murdering Americans who were in distress.

We don't need more Kyles, we need more of the people whose names we don't all know.

I'm more inclined to blame publishers for the lies. They want you to either embellish or straight up lie.

To be fair Kyle went on TV and straight lied about the entire incident with Ventura. I also don't feel like a guy with his life experience would allow some publisher to push him around in the manner which you are suggesting. I think either he had some psychological issues or perhaps he was always a liar. I knew guys who would lie about the day of the week when asked... it was just their natural response to lie to make sure they haven't gotten themselves in any trouble and haven't dumped anybody else in trouble. I'm not saying this applies necessarily applies to Kyle though.

Gotta love it when worms that never served or deployed try to educate us on warfare

0311 ? I'm an 0331
Unfortunate to hear that you would roll over to foreign invaders. Sad. If you want to lie and brag about murdering Americans during a natural disaster you're a piece of shit.

Wasn't it a guy with PTSD that he was trying to help by taking him to a shooting range? I wouldn't necessarily call PTSD mentally deranged.

From what I know, Kyle was a great shot, a bit of an asshole, but not an entirely irredeemable human being.

I wouldn't either but for the guy to shoot and kill Kyle he must have been mentally deranged... likely above and beyond a general PTSD diagnosis.

Back