"How Was Khabib So Mentally Tough VS Conor McGregor?" MindSmash

Worth to watch imo

Good video, except the narrator sounds retarded and has an egg in his mouth.
Khabib was unfazed because Conor is ridiculous and desperate. It is surprising how overmatched he is, even in his eyes. He knows he is going to get really hurt, and was drunk out of desperation.

“It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.” Muhammad Ali

And some of you retards dare to compare Cringe McChicken to Muhammad Ali.
<{nope}>

You know what's the actual number one bullshit? Armchair psychologists trying to "analyze" the drivel that comes out of the mouth of a stuttering, coked up drunk.
<{1-8}>

Cause McGregor is number two bullshit.

The Kaboob drones will hopefully get shut up here in short order. Kaboob hurts any presser or fight card as he has a par-golf I.Q. and is a bore. Just sits there like an idiot. Add negative numbers to the take, and he is the most boring fighter this side of Colby and a disaster for the UFC. Connor goes and the UFC takes a dive until someone enertaining comes along with the ability to both create excitement and fight. Kaboob is just a lump, so siting there like a dumb-ass now makes him some mental master? Anyone can be a mental master using this "logic,". Just sit there like a moron.

He was almost certainly irritated and annoyed (which is perfectly natural with a guy like McGregor), he just composed himself enough not to show it.

I honestly think the crowd usually plays a vital part in why Conor's trash talk is so effective. Anytime somebody has an abundance of supporters there to cheer them on for anything, it makes it 10x easier to piss the other person off and get under their skin. But when they're not there and all you have is a vocal Irishman screaming at you on his own without any support, it's much easier to dismiss him as just a loud mouthed fool.

Plot twist, he wasn't drunk he was doing what he always does and thats create an aura of chaos and playing a character to unsettle his opponent but if it helps you sleep better at night thinking he was drunk thats ok.
FYI, the whole drunk Irishman stic that Americans eat up has about as much truth in everyday Irish society as the notion to the rest of the world think that all American loud brash naive and incredibly dumb morons that believe everything they see on CNN, its a stereotype that suits a role thats eaten up by people stupid enough to believe thats its the 100% reality.

“It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.” Muhammad Ali

And some of you retards dare to compare Cringe McChicken to Muhammad Ali.
<{nope}>

Ali's IQ was measured at around 85 I believe. Look it up. Or better yet, look into it.

He was almost certainly irritated and annoyed (which is perfectly natural with a guy like McGregor), he just composed himself enough not to show it.

I honestly think the crowd usually plays a vital part in why Conor's trash talk is so effective. Anytime somebody has an abundance of supporters there to cheer them on for anything, it makes it 10x easier to piss the other person off and get under their skin. But when they're not there and all you have is a vocal Irishman screaming at you on his own without any support, it's much easier to dismiss him as just a loud mouthed fool.

The lack of crowd was certainly requested by Khabib, so was the muzzling of Conor when it came to religious bashing. Yet the Khabobs on here think Khabib can't get triggered? He already was before the press conference.

If you had some guy yelling in your ear how he’s gonna punch your face in and how he’s simply better than you for weeks or months, you’d get fucking irritated, too. All of you would.

There's a difference between getting shook or "mindsmashed" and just annoyed at someone.

Aldo and Alvarez got so mad they just wanted to take his head off, Khabib is clearly annoyed when McGregor talks about his dad and his religion, but he isn't going to start recklessly swinging at him

Am I as retarded as Ali and those who think he was a genius with his IQ level? Is that what you're asking? The answer is no, kid.

Who said he was a genius? I said it was fucking stupid and only retards compare Conor with him, regardless of Ali's IQ.

Thanks for making my point, dumbass.

Last edited:
Who sais he was a genius? I said it was fucking stupid and only retards compare Conor with him, regardless of Ali's IQ.

Thanks for making my point, dumbass.

You never said "regardless of Ali's IQ". You said only retards compare Conor with him even though his IQ would prove to be close said retards. Obviously as clueless and moronic as you are you had absolutely no idea Ali was this low on intellect. You just suffered a culture shock and had your world view destroyed all in one thread, all because you probably share Ali's IQ level, no wonder you worship him you little runt.

There's a difference between getting shook or "mindsmashed" and just annoyed at someone.

Aldo and Alvarez got so mad they just wanted to take his head off, Khabib is clearly annoyed when McGregor talks about his dad and his religion, but he isn't going to start recklessly swinging at him

lol Alvarez was not that mad at all.

The better question is how has everyone else got so mind fucked by him

He's just a loud drunk man spewing the same old shit

that's what i'm saying. it's not so hard to realize that conor is playing a character, and you don't need to retaliate in any way. or, you can be like nate diaz and talk shit back while also remaining confident. if you're not nate diaz and don't have the swagger and comebacks like he does, do what khabib does and don't say anything.

You never said "regardless of Ali's IQ". You said only retards compare Conor with him even though his IQ would prove to be close said retards. Obviously as clueless and moronic as you are you had absolutely no idea Ali was this low on intellect. You just suffered a culture shock and had your world view destroyed all in one thread, all because you probably share Ali's IQ level, no wonder you worship him you little runt.

Dummy, your brain is ridiculously limited. This forum will be so much better when all Conortards fuck off somewhere else.

October 6th can’t come fast enough.

Last edited:
Dummy, your brain is ridiculously limited. This forum will be so much better when all Conortards fuck off somewhere else.

October 6th can come fast enough.

You mean it can't come fast enough. Holy crap you are a brilliant argument for eugenics, and you probably don't know what that means either, further proving everything I picked apart about your retardation. As for the 6th, you're not gonna last for two more weeks embarrassing yourself like this here.

Back