how to clean gloves

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i have apair of 16 ox windys that were in backseat of my old car they got rained on due to window being down and sitting for month in car theres some mold on them should i soak them in water and try to scrub it off or are they ruined

Dilute some bleach and give it a good wipe. Its on the outside right? if so i would just spray and wipe where the mould is then air dry in the sun if you can. should be fine

-Disinfectant spray

-Air it out overnight

Dilute some bleach and give it a good wipe. Its on the outside right? if so i would just spray and wipe where the mould is then air dry in the sun if you can. should be fine
not too sure tbh i just know they got rained on for about a month in my old car due to windows being down so im sure it got wet inside maybe too i like the gloves but dont wana waste time if they r doomed

not too sure tbh i just know they got rained on for about a month in my old car due to windows being down so im sure it got wet inside maybe too i like the gloves but dont wana waste time if they r doomed

Where have you seen the actual mould? and for the inside iv used woodchips (suggest pine because of the smell) and just toss em in a sock and put them in your gloves. even after training this gets rid of a lot of moisture in there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back