HOW STRONG CAN A WOMAN GET NATURALLY?

zewe2014

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi every one. I am also into strength training as well as m.m.a. I am a small framed woman. It bugs me because I feel too weak. I want to be about 160 pounds of mostly muscle. I want functional strength. I wanna do strongwoman training. I refuse to use steroids though. I don't want a manly looking body. I hear a lot of strongwomen use steroids. I hope they don't. Do they? I want to be able to dead lift, squat, bench, and carry a lot of weight. Is that realistic? Will someone please tell me how strong I can get? Thank you for any replies. :p

A shitload stronger than you are now, that's what matters.

Personally I don't think that deadlift, Squat and bench and strongman (or woman) is conducive to helping you keep a feminine looking body.

I think doing some of it is fine, but don't get so you're carrying a lot more body weight. But I'd also include some pilates or yoga type workouts for great posture and mobility. These methods in my opinion will help you keep looking feminine. I don't think it's good if you put on "a lot of weight." That's gonna make you less attractive.

I know a few crossfit chicks that are damn strong, make me feel like kinda a bitch. Some squat well over 2x their body weight.

They all look pretty manly though, I don't think you can really do one without the other

Personally I don't think that deadlift, Squat and bench and strongman (or woman) is conducive to helping you keep a feminine looking body.

I think doing some of it is fine, but don't get so you're carrying a lot more body weight. But I'd also include some pilates or yoga type workouts for great posture and mobility. These methods in my opinion will help you keep looking feminine. I don't think it's good if you put on "a lot of weight." That's gonna make you less attractive.
complete nonsense. You think a chick is going to turn into April Mathis with a powerlifting routine?

https://www.instagram.com/megsquats/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/amandabuccifit/?hl=en

not feminine huh?

Look up megsquats on youtube. She's decently strong and competes in drug tested powerlifting competition.
Stats
5'3"
140-155 lbs
155 lbs bench
315 lbs squat
400 lbs deadlift

In your opinion. No offense. To each there own. Please look up Kara Bohegian, Jill Mills, and Anita Florczyc etc... They are still feminine looking and strong. Very pretty to me.

Last edited:
Basically as long as you don't go through insane mass building phases or cut weight too extremely, I wouldn't worry too much about your general body morphology

In your opinion. No offense. To each there own. Please look up Kara Bohegian, Jill Mills, and Anita Florczyc etc... They are still feminine looking and strong. Very pretty to me.
I agree, we men have different tastes and like a different "look" in our woman.

And I'm not saying powerlifting/Strongwoman girls can't be attractive. But I've just seen some become much less attractive as they progress in their sport. Just getting out of proportion. Too thick and big in the wrong areas to be attractive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Records are ruined by roids but women can get fairly strong with the right program

Women can get very strong, at least strong enough for men who knows strength to notice. Their lower bodies is not that much weaker than the men's more like 80% or slightly less if you want to put a number to it, but that's not a constant to put into consideration. If we compare 69kg womens vs men's you can get a rough idea as far as elites are concerned. When it comes to oly lifting, i present to you a 69kg(16 years old) male, and a 69kg female (20-21 yrs of age)

Back