how should we torture you when Conor loses?

i like how you act like i think conor is going to win, i've never once predicted anything for this fight.

you can 'humiliate' me by going outside and not being so bitterly obsessed with conor lmao.

:kiss:

I almost feel sorry for you Conor haters. You take this shit way too seriously.

How much $ is Conor gonna make again? Who cares if he gets KOed in the first.

How much $ is Conor gonna make again? Who cares if he gets KOed in the first.

Money cannot buy dignity.

Nor can if buy the removal of memes that will live on forever after Conor gets crushed. lol

I almost feel sorry for you Conor haters. You take this shit way too seriously.

I would hope that CONOR takes his fight seriously...alas he just wants money.

He may simply retire after August 26 or...go back to defending his titles. lol

i like how you act like i think conor is going to win, i've never once predicted anything for this fight.

you can 'humiliate' me by going outside and not being so bitterly obsessed with conor lmao.

:kiss:

The first sign of Conor fanboys losing faith. The reality is beginning to set in that this is actually happening the closer the fight gets.

The backlash from this fight is going to surpass the Post-RondaHolly Party!

This is going to be me on this site, the day after this fight...
giphy.gif

tumblr_n4ra60H5W41rkoffro1_400.gif
source.gif
tumblr_nvn5v830Ki1rfd7lko1_500.gif
042614-UFC-snaps-the-jones-brothers-dancing-about-ufc-post-fight-show-ahn-GIF.gif

I'm glad you know what Conor is taking seriously...Fucking idiot.

It doesn't take much sense to know Conor believes he will win this fight, whether anybody else believes it or not. He does, as he should, as most athletes of that caliber do and have to.

I also wasn't even talking about Conor, I was talking about idiots like you going around thinking people's worlds are going to end because somebody decides to hang up the gloves or loses a pillow fight. As I said, it's not that serious, unless you are an obsessed hater that whole life seems to depend on Conor's astronomical downfall.

His "belief" lies in his arrogance.

One can BELIEVE anything...it doesn't make it logical or true.

His "belief" lies in his arrogance.

One can BELIEVE anything...it doesn't make it logical or true.

Athletes are arrogant, and they have to be to compete at higher levels. Sorry you can't understand that, and it seems to offend you.

The backlash from this fight is going to surpass the Post-RondaHolly Party!

This is going to be me on this site, the day after this fight...
giphy.gif

tumblr_n4ra60H5W41rkoffro1_400.gif
source.gif
tumblr_nvn5v830Ki1rfd7lko1_500.gif
042614-UFC-snaps-the-jones-brothers-dancing-about-ufc-post-fight-show-ahn-GIF.gif
My reaction will be the same regardless of the result, though objectively sd will be infinitely more hilarious if Conor sleeps him. Of course nobody who bagged on this fight as a joke will show their face here out of embarrassment as they are invested in a result... let's face it, like 2,% of people actually think Connor will win.

I don` t know how to participate, was this meant to be a taunt or what?

Pied Piper did you post a bet slip for this guaranteed win that you apparently know of?

why would I bet on Floyd. he's the favorite. no money to be made

Yeah that makes a lot of sense lol. You could bet 10k to win 2k. According to you it's a lock. But you won't bet because you really know conor has a shot. The goat could own two sports.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense lol. You could bet 10k to win 2k. According to you it's a lock. But you won't bet because you really know conor has a shot. The goat could own two sports.
That actually wouldnt be a bad idea

Back