How reliable is UFC.TV for streaming ppv's?

When I order PPVs (I order about half, skip the other half), I use the UFC app on my Roku or on my smart TV. I had issues using the app on my xbox one. I've never had any issues with the stream quality or latency. I've never tried through the website. I'd recommend downloading the app, sign up for a trial of fight pass, and watch some of the weekly events that stream live on there...if it is good, you should be fine for the PPVs...if it is laggy, cancel after the first week.

Since it is now possible to purchase the ppv's on fight pass in germany I wanted to give it a try. Especially because I don't want to have to rely on illegal streams for this event but I have heard some negative things over the years when it comes to fight pass so how are the chances that the stream will just be laggy as hell/crash because of high traffic?

UFC Fight Pass works very well here in Austria, I don't know if it's possible in Germany, but I would recommend the LIVE-stream on youtube as well. (it is cheaper in Austria, but I think the price-situation in Germany is different)

Never had any problems with that.

UFC Fight Pass works very well here in Austria, I don't know if it's possible in Germany, but I would recommend the LIVE-stream on youtube as well. (it is cheaper in Austria, but I think the price-situation in Germany is different)

How do I watch through youtube?

Willkommen auf Sherdog.

You're still talking about paying for UFCs rigged fucked up product?
They don't even take their customers seriously

How do I watch through youtube?

Well, as I mentioned before, the situation between Germany/Austria could be different. Back in time with "RANFIGHTING" (Pro 7 - Sat1 - streaming portal) or SKY SELECT you could not watch Youtube-PPV's from Germany, only from Austria and other countries. Ranfighting and Sky Select doesn't broadcast UFC anymore, so right now it should be also an option for you in Germany. One or two weeks before the PPV you should go to the UFC-Youtube-Channel and you should find the option for "purchase PPV". The quality was always perfect and in HD.

Willkommen auf Sherdog.

Servus ;-)

I'm in New Zealand. I use Fight Pass to watch every event, and unlike everyone else in this thread, it's always fine. I've run in to a few problems over the years, but nothing major, and the error rate would be similar to any other streaming service.

Again, I use it for every event, and I watch basically every event, and it's always fine for me.

I also find it interesting that everyone in here is ripping on Fight Pass... while also admitting that they always stream events illegally, so... how the fuck do you know what Fight Pass is like if you don't even use it?

I also find it interesting that everyone in here is ripping on Fight Pass... while also admitting that they always stream events illegally, so... how the fuck do you know what Fight Pass is like if you don't even use it?

I personally do both, as the main cards are always blacked out in France, including for the free cards. They have a fucked-up exclusive deal with a random channel that gets all the main cards, but I cannot receive it without changing my whole TV and internet provider, so fuck that. I watch the prelims and old fights on Fight Pass, but I literally cannot watch main cards, even if I wanted to pay more than the Fightpass subscription. So I torrent while watching the prelims and always get a nice HD version ready before it's over.

So the ppv is for free in the UK? Do I just need to use a VPN and I can stream it on BTSPORT or how does that work?

The main event is what I meant. For the prelims you would need Fight Pass if I'm correct.
How does that work through Playstation? It's still UFC.TV which sucks according to sherdog so what use is it to watch through your PS4?
Ya a vpn would work but you also need a bt sports account. But to be honest at that point it's probably just best streaming it illegally.

Please elaborate. You can stream now through torrent?

What I meant is while I watch the prelims on Fight Pass, I torrent the blackout main card and I get it before the prelims end, so I can continue watching without interruption. But obviously, you can only do that if you are not watching live.

What I meant is while I watch the prelims on Fight Pass, I torrent the blackout main card and I get it before the prelims end, so I can continue watching without interruption. But obviously, you can only do that if you are not watching live.

got it. I would be really scared to get spoiled though

The only way to pay for it here in germany now is UFC.TV. The main event costs 18 Euro which is like $22 but since it is unusable, all that's left for us are illegal streams. I don't know how much BTSPORT charges and I couldn't find information on that

Wait, what about ran-fighting? I think the main card was 15€ in the past.

ufc.tv it was free a few years ago in germany and always worked fine for me, haven't tried it for a while but I doubt it became worse

if you dont care about the custom camera angles and stuff and have a playstation its cheaper there btw.

I've used fightpass for tons of UFC events dating back years and years, including purchased PPV's, and it's worked smoothly every time. No buffering.

The only time I had problems was for Conor/Floyd.

Never had a problem with it. I even bought the McGregor/Mayweather ppv and got a refund when their servers went tits up. Except I still had access to the stream so I watched for free. My internet is baller though.

I've watched quite a few events through FightPass and it works well via the UFC app on my nVidia Shield. No lag or video quality issues.

I tried on the website as well with no issues.

Back