How much water do you drink per day?

3 litres of Aldi's finest
Every single day

I probably drink about 20 x 8 ounce glasses water a day which is about double what they would recommend for my weight.

1 cup Coffee when i wake up and 1 cup water. Nothing but water all day at work and I always keep my glass full. Only water when i come home but add the occasional glass of wine or beer or spirits. Never, and i mean never any garbage soda or juices.

I probably drink about 20 x 8 ounce glasses water a day which is about double what they would recommend for my weight.

1 cup Coffee when i wake up and 1 cup water. Nothing but water all day at work and I always keep my glass full. Only water when i come home but add the occasional glass of wine or beer or spirits. Never, and i mean never any garbage soda or juices.
So do you just sit in the bathroom and piss/shit water all day???

Three-four 16oz glasses unless I do something sweaty. People have taken this water thing too far.

Haven't drank water in years, the only liquid i drink is Coca Cola.

Maybe a bit more than 64 oz because I refill my 32 oz Nalgene twice or so.

none. I only drink beer or the blood of my enemies.

Just kidding...

I never drink beer.

1.5 liters or more.

You really don't need a lot of water.

I started doing Snake Juice this past week. I'll put 1/2 tea spoon of Himalayan sea salt and 1 tea spoon of potassium chloride (Windsor salt free) in the water and it works like an electrolyte drink. The taste is fine.

Back