How many years did Diaz shave off Conor's life?

Something your hero Colin could learn.
tenor.gif

Conor vs Nate 2 was over a year ago. Since then, Conor won the LW belt and fought Floyd Mayweather for millions of dollars. Nate hasn't done anything since then. It amazes me how much Conor accomplishes while people dwell in the fucking past.

5 years. Conor on the other hand took around 15-20 years off Nate.

It's a matter of: did Conor receive CTE, & how will it affect him? MMA guys are involved in many high risk behaviors outside the ring, possibly because their brains are risk-prone prior to becoming a fighter, possibly because they're risk-prone after receiving blows to the head as a fighter. Either way, think of Matt Hughes, Frank Mir, Ryan Jimmo, Gary Goodridge, Don Frye, Jon Jones....all have used less than perfect judgement outside the ring, possible signs of CTE.

So, will Conor die at age 89 instead of 90 due to fighting Nate? Probably not IMHO. More likely he will die at either 40, or 90. He will either make a big mistake due to the CTE, or he won't.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong, Sherdog medical community.

Didn't Floyd just beat the brakes off Conor? Why are all these god damn threads about him popping up as if he won another belt?

You're the one that brought excuses into this conversation, breh
Sure did and you wanted to brush it off like its a lie yet Conor"the humble one" had plenty of his own. If you want to be credible then acknowledge both sides.

Didn't Floyd just beat the brakes off Conor? Why are all these god damn threads about him popping up as if he won another belt?
The haters got bored just talking to each other in the May/Mac forum and have started to make conor threads in here again.

RDA took years of Conor's career. Only cause to him we are stuck in the Diaz-McGregor 4-fights tournament

Back