How many women did NOT report Swinestein?

ROCK

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If this many women are coming out denouncing Swinestein's actions, anyone ever wonder how many women did not, in an effort to maintain their careers? I'm sure many may be fearful, or embarrassed, but I wouldn't doubt there's plenty out there who took him up on his offer(s) in order to advance their careers.

Anyone think his marriage with Georgina Chapman was legit (I can barely ask this without laughing!)?

2725041700000578-0-Weinstein_has_been_married_to_his_second_wife_38_year_old_fashio-m-60_1427866313362.jpg

I would say all the actresses in movies where you see the W that havent said anything would be a good guess

I dunno, but Jeff Garlin should play him if a movie about him is ever made.

I have a theory:

One of the reasons why so many successful men are so brazen with their sexual advances is because they're used to the exchange.

If you're a rich, powerful guy, women are attracted to you, either just because, or because they want something.

Just look at a guy like Joss Weedon. He never harassed anyone, but that letter came out talking about how he slept with actresses who were needy and wanted him, and so forth.

So a guy like Weinstien is used to getting all sorts of sex favors because he can literally make you famous. And after going through lower level actresses and what not, he wants to upgrade to hotter hollywood women, maybe some accept, some are grossed out by him because they don't need to sleep with him.

It's like a drug user who needs a stronger drug.

Just a theory...

I'm waiting for the backlash against the chicks who put out for their parts. Generally speaking, bribery is looked upon dis-favorably. Some girls literally fucked other girls out of jobs.

Yeah, it's bullshit that they're talking shit about people like Quentin Tarantino for not sacrificing his career to stand up for the women who were abused, yet they are not saying anything about the women who also didn't stand up for themselves, or other women, because they wanted a career.

I think all this stuff is blown out of proportion.

It’s def inappropriate to have someone show up for a Job interview and the boss is in his underwear but all these prolonged “events” where they were “with” him and he got them back to his hotel and or home and he started trying to make his move or put the vibe out there lol

Amy women who was truly disgusted would have just walked out.

But these women didn’t because they still wanted something from him.

And just like all the rest of these deals like Cosby hell even trump.... the minute an accusation is considered valid 50 more women magically share the story that happened 20 years ago. How convenient get your name on the news and spite the guy that probably was a scumbag to a degree but didn’t give you a job so time to pile it on.

If your a fat old goober looking mofo like Harvey what else is the point of being a rich movie producer if it isn’t to try and score with hot babes.

Cuz let’s face it.... hot babes will do anything for some cash or some status.

I wish the people going after these Hollywood types that are getting exposed for groping females would focus on the child molestor portion of Hollywood if they are truly on a crusade to make the world a better place.

Back