How many WMMA fights do you prefer on your $65 PPV card?

>= 1

WMMA is still in its infancy. There are already some amazing female fighters, but the vast majority of the fights, to me, still look sloopy. For the benefit and growth of WMMA they all need to be put into their own league like Invicta, so that the talent pool isn't so diluted and fighters can be matched more appropriately.

I believe in equality but there are only five fights on PPV main cards. I think it’s sexist that the women always get the shaft getting 2 fights max. If it was up to me the UFC would make the PPV main cards 6 fights and have them half men and half women.

What do you think, how many WMMA fights would you like to see on the PPV main cards?
0 is possible....1 if it has to happen for the "feminists" and it should be the first fight..or undercard lol

>= 1

WMMA is still in its infancy. There are already some amazing female fighters, but the vast majority of the fights, to me, still look sloopy. For the benefit and growth of WMMA they all need to be put into their own league like Invicta, so that the talent pool isn't so diluted and fighters can be matched more appropriately.

At least the UFC doesn't put anything as atrocious as that Heather Hardy / Julaton Bellator main card fight the other night. Worst..."fight"...ever. As long as the UFC keeps the ones still building themselves up on the prelims and cut the ones who don't belong there, I'm good with it about like it is.

Never more than one on the main card. Maybe one on the main and one on prelims if that many.

I dont care about genders. I care about good fights....so zero it is

Ya they should just have seperate events if they are so good they can carry themselves on their own card and quit ridin the mens coat tails

WMMA sucks dick. The thought of watching PVZ still lose to some gimme no name makes me secretly hope that my tv loses signal.

WMMA is only around cause casuals are to stupid to notice how fucking trash the fighters are. Sports like soccer, basketball, football, hockey have been around much longer and the women are fucking trash, barely have their own leagues. I remember reading of the U.S. womens national soccer teams losing to the FC Dallas under 15 boys team. Like A we are talking Boys, B we are talking boys from a shitty MLS team not like Barca kids. And U.S womens soccer has been around since 1994. The same happened to the Canadian womens national hockey team they got raped by a high school boys hockey team in their country. Serena Williams the GOAT of female tennis got smoked 6-1 to a 203 ranked German guy, who smoked and drank beer in between change overs (no joke) Yet in MMA they tried to make us believe that women would be able to beat up men. When WMMA is the newest and least developed of all these other sports. There is a reason why in our society we are not supposed to hit women. I honestly believe that as a 22 year old man, who is 5'9" and 165, who plays recreational soccer and works out on occasion that I would wipe the floor with any WMMA chick.

WMMA is not the same without Ronda.

WMMA is only around cause casuals are to stupid to notice how fucking trash the fighters are. Sports like soccer, basketball, football, hockey have been around much longer and the women are fucking trash, barely have their own leagues. I remember reading of the U.S. womens national soccer teams losing to the FC Dallas under 15 boys team. Like A we are talking Boys, B we are talking boys from a shitty MLS team not like Barca kids. And U.S womens soccer has been around since 1994. The same happened to the Canadian womens national hockey team they got raped by a high school boys hockey team in their country. Serena Williams the GOAT of female tennis got smoked 6-1 to a 203 ranked German guy, who smoked and drank beer in between change overs (no joke) Yet in MMA they tried to make us believe that women would be able to beat up men. When WMMA is the newest and least developed of all these other sports. There is a reason why in our society we are not supposed to hit women. I honestly believe that as a 22 year old man, who is 5'9" and 165, who plays recreational soccer and works out on occasion that I would wipe the floor with any WMMA chick.

It's football. Nice essay though brah.

tenor.gif

I am a big supporter of WMMA, but 1 or 2 is fine. There just isn't enough talent to support more than that at this point.

I like that idea. I know I’m in the minority here, but I genuinely look forward to when there is WMMA fights on. Always will cheer for...

Jessy Jess
13912362_491932260996416_2408653074304359806_n-696x696.jpg

Thug Rose
20170414084841_12_Namajunas.JPG

JoJo
joanne-calderwood-21.jpg

Back