How many wins does Ngannou need to become the greatest UFC console ever?

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Goldeneye64 has wins over Arlovski already. With another win over Stipe he'll be in the top of the contenders for the great. If he beats Stipe I don't see anyone else giving him trouble and he should easily be able to beat a couple more of these old dogs. Cain can't even hobble into the cage these days. Werdum is super old. Overeem is chinnier than Arlovski (ok not really). Black Beast doesn't even like fighting anymore. That's literally everyone that matters at HW. If Ngnannou beats Stipe he's GOAT ATM and he'll only need a couple gimme wins to pick up UFC GOAT. Thoughts?

"GOAT ATM" makes literally no sense. It's contradictory.

Honestly Xbox One easily the superior console ..

Until Steam gets on board with Microsoft that's just the way it is

I figured I would write something as senseless as you did

Console?

Not sure, but he gets past JDS and Stipe, he is a bad, bad man.

Ngannou is an exciting prospect. Freak genetic specimen, huge power in his hands.

Greatest of all time at the moment coming before greatest UFC fighter of all time. How does that make any sense?

Because "all time" only includes time that has already been.

Nothing against the guy but his most notable win is Arlovski who is currently on a 5 fight lose streak (which Stipe initiated).

He is fighting JDS on September 9th, who will be the first top 10 opponent he ever faced. Until he makes a splash there you really shouldn't talk like Werdum or Overeem are some kind of pushovers for Francis. You have no hespec!

Travis Browne (if he gets rid of Edmond), Hunt even Lewis may very well finish Francis but he will definitely get a title shot before fighting either of them.

Already with the GOAT talk, eh? Oh sherdog, please don't ever change.

Goldeneye64 has wins over Arlovski already

So do Brett Rogers and Viacheslav Datsik. And they beat younger, better versions of Arlovski.

Having said that, Ngannou looks like a beast and a real contender, not a pretender like Derrick Lewis. But beating a worn-down, no-chin Arlovski doesn't mean much. JDS is a much better test, though he's been looking more and more like Arlovski lately (both were KO'd by Overeem and Stipe).

@Roca N64 was teh GOAT.

GoldenEye64
Super Smash Bros
Mario 64
That BASED Star Wars game
Mario Party
Donkey Kong
MARIO KART
etc.

Ngannou is the future of the heavyweight division btw

giphy.gif

Wtf is wrong with you guys. He beat a washed up Arlovski and now this naga dude is goat?

Console?

Not sure, but he gets past JDS and Stipe, he is a bad, bad man.

Ngannou is an exciting prospect. Freak genetic specimen, huge power in his hands.
Yup just like Bigfoot, Brett Rogers, Todd Duffee, and Sao Palelei. Thats some fucking legendary company right there. I'd add James Thompson but that guy actually is a fucking legend so it would hurt my point more than help it.

Yup just like Bigfoot, Brett Rogers, Todd Duffee, and Sao Palelei. Thats some fucking legendary company right there. I'd add James Thompson but that guy actually is a fucking legend so it would hurt my point more than help it.
Hey now don't put Boyfriend Silva on that list, he's better than that... for a little while he was legit with wins over Fedor, ArLOVEski, Overeem and Browne and a draw with Hunt (yes I know, roids).

PlayStation™ is much greater than Ngannou because PlayStation™ has VR Support,
Ngannou does not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back