How many UFC fighters do casuals think there are?

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was at a friends house last week and a few of them are big UFC fans. They were watching Jones vs Gustaffson....and atleast 2 or 3 of them made remarks such as "I never knew Conor fought this guy"...meaning they thought Gus was McGregor.

Same thing happened when I was at a friends house and I think Cerrone had just KO'ed Cote...and someone yelled out "Nick Diaz got knocked the fuck out!"

I've noticed this a lot, and I'm beggining to think casuals believe every fighter is either the same size...or they think there are 12 guys on the entire roster.

No anyone who has a clue about combat sports knows there are weight classes. Your friends are either racists and think all white guys look the same or theyre idiots.

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Some special friends you got there...

Why are people so worried about how interested other people are of your interest?
Just enjoy your little hobby ffs

well people who don't know the sport don't know the sport, that's normal.

I made a EA UFC 2 career fighter who was fat as fuck and had a bunch of tattoos, one of them written 'MENDIGO' in his belly. fat white dude with rasta. his name was 'dorgas white'. so I'm showing the game to my cousin and he wants to know if that's a real person who fights in the UFC...

well people who don't know the sport don't know the sport, that's normal.

I made a EA UFC 2 career fighter who was fat as fuck and had a bunch of tattoos, one of them written 'MENDIGO' in his belly. fat white dude with rasta. his name was 'dorgas white'. so I'm showing the game to my cousin and he wants to know if that's a real person who fights in the UFC...
is him?
893359586939f5a1f764e08330c160e9.jpg

Why are people so worried about how interested other people are of your interest?

Why are you so angry. You're probably the type of insecure guy to relentlessly deny he knows what MMA is in real life. "Enjoy your little hobby" lmao, sounds like you're the only person whose got his underwear in a knot.

Why are you so angry. You're probably the type of insecure guy to relentlessly deny he knows what MMA is in real life. "Enjoy your little hobby" lmao, sounds like you're the only person whose got his underwear in a knot.
I am not angry at all.
I am the opposite. Telling you to not worry about the disinterest of others

What happens at your friend's house, stays at your friend's house. Ban!

Why not? Friends seem to bond over common interests. Why are you telling him how to enjoy his hobby? That question is rhetorical.

That's a testament to the level of friends you are associated with. Get better friends and it will stop.

Why not? Friends seem to bond over common interests. Why are you telling him how to enjoy his hobby? That question is rhetorical.
You can't drag people along. Just don't worry about other people lacking interest

You can't drag people along. Just don't worry about other people lacking interest

It makes more sense for TS to worry about what his friends think (of an interest that they have in common) than it does for you to worry about how he spends his time with his friends or enjoys his hobbies.

It makes more sense for TS to worry about what his friends think (of an interest that they have in common) than it does for you to worry about how he spends his time with his friends or enjoys his hobbies.
I am not worried.
Just pointing out the obvious

I am not worried.
Just pointing out the obvious

I'm only using the word "worried" in the same context that you did. Read TS post again. Does he worried to you? And what's the obvious that you're pointing out?

Back