Farmer strength
Old man strength
Football player strenght
Body builder strength
Power lifter strength
Olympic lifting Strength
Bjj strength
Wrestler strength
Retard strength (crown jewel of strengths)
Construction worker strength

I personally have: (Strength x 5)
Dad, Farmer, Bjj, Powerlifter and Construction worker strengths.

If there are any other universally accepted strengths I will add them to the list.

How many strengths do YOU have?

Last edited:
Powerlifter and Olympic lifter strength. Unfortunately, nothing else.

That’s changing soon, I hope. I’m training for Judo-specific cardio.

Powerlifter and Olympic lifter strength. Unfortunately, nothing else.

That’s changing soon, I hope. I’m training for Judo-specific cardio.

Thank you! I will update and add Olympic Lifting Str!

Dad strength

I personally have: (Strength x 5)
Dad, Farmer, Bjj, Powerlifter and Construction worker strengths.

If there are any other universally accepted strengths I will add them to the list.

How many strengths do YOU have?

Damn I guess I technically have all of these so Strength x 11

Dad strength: check
Farmer strength: on dad's side. Spent summers on a farm or farm-like environments as a kid
Old man strength: check
Football player strength: iffy but played a semester of intramural football in college
Body builder strength: did BB-style bro split workouts 6 x week for 25 years
Power lifter strength: switched to powerlifting style workouts 9 years ago at age 40
Olympic lifting Strength: world's shittiest oly lifter but check
Bjj strength: check. BJJ purple
Wrestler strength: check. HS varsity starter, college intramural wrestler and low level adult senior competitor
Retard strength (crown jewel of strengths): Debatable. I don't agree but more than a few training partners have accused me of this so F it, I'll just own it.
Construction worker strength: worked on construction sites as a teen and later as an engineer.

Would also add Judo strength. When I used to compete regularly I had some gnarly grip strength from all the grip fighting and grip breaking in randori and shiai

Would also add Judo strength. When I used to compete regularly I had some gnarly grip strength from all the grip fighting and grip breaking in randori and shiai

I can bent over row a 245 pound barbell for sets of six reps, each rep from a dead hang, yet there was a smaller Judo guy in my MMA gym with better grip than me. The dude probably barely lifts since most of what he does outside of those Judo classes was just Muay Thai. He was small too... And what's even worse is that that was his second damn Judo session ever, in his life. I meat WTF...

Maybe I should add gi grip training in the gym or something.

None of those are my pronouns you bigot. I'm strength fluid.

A strenght fluid unicorn! I've heard you can only exist in female study programs and at antifa meetings but will disappear as soon as someone questions you. A true rarety, amazing!

Damn I guess I technically have all of these so Strength x 11

Dad strength: check
Farmer strength: on dad's side. Spent summers on a farm or farm-like environments as a kid
Old man strength: check
Football player strength: iffy but played a semester of intramural football in college
Body builder strength: did BB-style bro split workouts 6 x week for 25 years
Power lifter strength: switched to powerlifting style workouts 9 years ago at age 40
Olympic lifting Strength: world's shittiest oly lifter but check
Bjj strength: check. BJJ purple
Wrestler strength: check. HS varsity starter, college intramural wrestler and low level adult senior competitor
Retard strength (crown jewel of strengths): Debatable. I don't agree but more than a few training partners have accused me of this so F it, I'll just own it.
Construction worker strength: worked on construction sites as a teen and later as an engineer.

Fuck man. You may take the cake. Do you have any pics. I'm picturing a combo of the Juggernaut and Thing from the Fantastic Four.

A strenght fluid unicorn! I've heard you can only exist in female study programs and at antifa meetings but will disappear as soon as someone questions you. A true rarety, amazing!

I have a class on Intersex Vegan Crossfit theory this afternoon. Last week it was decided that the term "dumbbell" is offensive and ableist and are now in the works to change the language to "intellectually-unawarebell". This week we're tackling sissy squats and drag curls as those descriptive terms are violent, oppressive, and literally Hitler. I'll update here with our progress so you all can fall in line. We have a big group on Reddit, you should join.

Fuck man. You may take the cake. Do you have any pics. I'm picturing a combo of the Juggernaut and Thing from the Fantastic Four.

Lol sorry to disappoint but I'm nothing to write home about. 5' 8.5" king of manlets currently 172 lbs, 49 yo full natty:

upload_2023-9-24_16-40-7.png

And I know this thread is all in good fun but old man, farmer and construction worker strength are pretty much the same - accumulated strength over many years of regularly picking up shit and working with your hands throughout the day with submaximal loads and very occasional maximal loads. A prime example I've observed is a 270 lbs purple belt at our gym who has coal miner retard strength. Then there's a BB at our affiliate gym who sometimes drops in, 280 lbs and competitive powerlifter who can squat 700 lbs. I've not seen the two of them in the same class but if they did, that would resemble your Juggernaut vs. Thing matchup.

Lol sorry to disappoint but I'm nothing to write home about. 5' 8.5" king of manlets currently 172 lbs, 49 yo full natty:

View attachment 1003400

And I know this thread is all in good fun but old man, farmer and construction worker strength are pretty much the same - accumulated strength over many years of regularly picking up shit and working with your hands throughout the day with submaximal loads and very occasional maximal loads. A prime example I've observed is a 270 lbs purple belt at our gym who has coal miner retard strength. Then there's a BB at our affiliate gym who sometimes drops in, 280 lbs and competitive powerlifter who can squat 700 lbs. I've not seen the two of them in the same class but if they did, that would resemble your Juggernaut vs. Thing matchup.

You're in the 1% for 49 year olds.

If those two guys from your gym roll together a black hole may appear and bad things will happen, lol!

Ps: I consider farmer strength a bit more explosive. I used to have to hurl 2 tons of hay bales off the truck into the 2nd story of the barn.

You're in the 1% for 49 year olds.

If those two guys from your gym roll together a black hole may appear and bad things will happen, lol!

Ps: I consider farmer strength a bit more explosive. I used to have to hurl 2 tons of hay bales off the truck into the 2nd story of the barn.

Yeah farmer strength is underrated and may be the "strength" with the most longevity, if we're talking small family farms (which hardly exist anymore). Not too many construction workers or retards doing their thing into their 70's but you see that with smalltime farmers because they live there and it's what they do. My grandfather worked on the farm that he eventually owned pretty much from the time he was a toddler until he got cancer in his early 80's. At age 80 he was still ripped AF.

Last edited:
Man come in here in shitty daytime white bathroom light and still shredded . Gonna be one of them 60 yr olds getting in the ring to teach the young un some respect

Lol I still remember getting my ass handed to me by a 44 yo wrestler at an open mat when I was 24. At the time I thought he was ancient and was like WTF how is this guy not in a wheelchair? Now I'm older than he was and my explosion on the feet is for shit but I'm going to keep doing this as long as I can. Maybe I need to start getting good at pulling guard or something lol.

Back