• 13-15

• 15-18

• 18-20

• 20-25

• I HAVE NO LIFE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Almost 15.

giphy.gif

1.06. The basic windows calculator has a niffy date calculator that I used. Before they stopped tracking on Sherdog I think I was at .58 a day or close to it.

The sad part is I actually spent two months with this account banned. It got banned in October 2015 but during the great Sherdog migration of December 2015 I somehow slipped through the cracks and was unbanned.

So taking off approximately 60 days my posting rate would be closer to 7.86

You were banned? That is a travesty.

Thanks for making me feel bad about myself. <2>

I'm standing at about 1.23 per day. Mind you, I tend to post more during a WWE show, but I'm happy with my number nonetheless.

You were banned? That is a travesty.

I'm pretty sure I was banned on the basis of a mod deducing that I was a previously banned poster, and I'm about 60% sure it was Cool Hand Luke that banned me.

Someone had made a thread asking who from Sherdog you'd want as your back up in a fight against Mark Hunt (I think it was Hunt anyway) and I said Nostromo, because that way after Hunt was done killing me he'd kick Nostromo's ass too. Ten minutes later I was banned, and it was like 5:30am and the only mod active at the time was CHL.
<Fedor23>

I had like 50 posts my first 8 years here. So my ratio isn't really reflective of my current posting habits.

Damn, I'm holding strong at roughly 10-11. Not bad. I posted more on the old forum tho. Those were the days when a good post whoring meant something.

@Cool Hand Luke , @Pupi

I'm pretty sure I was banned on the basis of a mod deducing that I was a previously banned poster, and I'm about 60% sure it was Cool Hand Luke that banned me.

Someone had made a thread asking who from Sherdog you'd want as your back up in a fight against Mark Hunt (I think it was Hunt anyway) and I said Nostromo, because that way after Hunt was done killing me he'd kick Nostromo's ass too. Ten minutes later I was banned, and it was like 5:30am and the only mod active at the time was CHL.
<Fedor23>

Doubt CHL clipped you on that basis. Luke's always been a solid dude

Does anyone else remember Will Jacobs? That dude posted like 150 times a day.

Damn, I'm holding strong at roughly 10-11. Not bad. I posted more on the old forum tho. Those were the days when a good post whoring meant something.

@Cool Hand Luke , @Pupi

Lol I don't know where to find that, but I used to be at 20+. Postwhoring ain't what it used to be, that's for sure. Will Jacobs knows whats up!

Lol I don't know where to find that, but I used to be at 20+. Postwhoring ain't what it used to be, that's for sure. Will Jacobs knows whats up!

I just did some rough math to get mine. I think the old forum had it listed in the user cp

Nicky had the highest at one point if I recall lol

Will Jacobs knows whats up!
I remember him throwing a hissy fit and supposedly leaving because they moved his precious video game thread from here to the Video Game subforum.

Back