How many Conor haters are jealous of his family values?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Floyd can't keep women in check.

Jon Jones can't be "hanging with the boys" and keep his zipper in check.

Im not even going to get into Paulie.

Conor can go on a bender like Beckham.

conor_mcgregor_high_on_goofballs.0.jpg

screen-shot-2017-04-12-at-6-18-16-pm.png

People tried to apply the Jone Jones' bender rules.

How many Conor haters are jealous of his family values?

disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

i love Conor and Dee with all my heart but i cant understand how he can be the king and not taste all that fine womans of the world, its cray its beyond my comprehension, if they split up one day hes gonna be a savage in the clubs

I don't give a fuck about his family or his personal life. My interest was only to discuss this fight and see him getting exposed as a boxer. Everything went according to the plan and he and his fans were turned into a joke. That's the only thing that matters to be. Everything else i couldn't care less.

he's a cancer zodiac which means he is loyal and is before all else a family man

giphy.gif

Can't hate on a guy who whored himself out, couldn't back up his any of his promises and got beat up for a pay check that will financially set up his family for generations.

In b4 someone posts that candid pic of Conor looking cracked out with some whores and realizes pictures are being taken

So he stays loyal to his woman.
Who gives a fuck!
You would think he is the only man on earth that does that with the way you stated it.
This is an mma forum for godsake, not some Mr personality contest forum
<codychoke>

Conor fans have reached a new low.

I guess since Conor literally super sucks now, they have to resort to talking about how great his family values are lolololol

No hate for Conor. Most of his fans are insane and don't seem to have a very good understanding of MMA and certainly not boxing. I blame "reality" tv.

i love Conor and Dee with all my heart but i cant understand how he can be the king and not taste all that fine womans of the world, its cray its beyond my comprehension, if they split up one day hes gonna be a savage in the clubs

No he's not.

His dick is micro, and the world saw this EPIC shame at the CRINGE weigh in.

He is...inept.

Back