How long have you been a sherdogger?

too long. had multiple accounts and multiple bans. i was here when igor v. was number 1 ranked heavyweight in the world.
I find it hard to believe he was ever ranked #1

Got into the forum after watching this video

Been into MMA since they were put on VHS tapes.

I used to think the best part of a PPV night was coming on sherdog and listening to beatdown and dying over the shoops and stupid shit people would post. Prime time for me here was 06ish-09ish.
I started allot later than you but fedor losing for the first time and rousey holm were fun times on sherdog.

Oh i agree. There was a time when youd have to go to a bar an hour before the main card even started jusr to get a seat. Now i can barely get buddies to come watch it even if i ordered it. Fuck. It was on the right path to being a legitimate sport and they fucked it right up.
Around the Brock era it was such a fad . Bars were packed with afliction shirts. That died off super quick . Where did all the allifction shirt men go?

This post hit the fucking spot. The entire UFC could have learned from the bullshit they did to TUF but they took that and applied it to the whole company. Remember when TUF was about ability and scouting new fighters that wanted to fight? How everything was competition? Now it and the entire company is just a bunch of Pro-wrestling wannabes. 15 years ago Dana would have gladly forced his champions to fight like he did Tito. The difference was that he didn't have to. UFC used to strive to be the best fighting the best. Now it's the loudest fighters talking trash without fighting anyone. It's sad really.
Nobody sees the obvious that allot of people that got into it were in high school or college at the time with chuck as Tito but grew up and slowly lost interest and

My Pic With Matt Hughes era.

2005..I was a lurker since like 2003 though since I was all like forums are for nerds lol smh

07. And this is officially the worst its ever been. Yes worse then the brock era (wwe fans) .

Agreed. Been a fan since 1993, joined this forum in 2002 and man it keeps getting worse. I used to really love it and have great convos and debates, now it’s all flaming and bs

A couple of years before my join date. I would go to Pride’s website before I found this place, even then I didn’t know there was a forum, I just read the front page articles.

Since 2003:

Met BJ Penn at an Airport.

Saw Barnett falling out of grace from UFC for steroid use.

Ryan Gracie Death.

Just My Two Cents sherdogger catchphrase.

Rampage turned new born christian or whatever from Wand I fight.

Belfort was a HAS BEEN, Wand was FEARED, Randy was BOSS.

Tito giving flowers and kissing Sakuraba in Pride.

Chuck not following the gameplan vs Rampage I.

Gracie Hunter.

400-0 Rickson by armbar.

Been banned like a motherfucker since, 5 or 6 times.. always for speaking the truth

Now i just follow the sheep and avoid sharing some light in delicate issues, as WMMA and Japanese Weird Esthtetics

Cheers

Long enough to have seen TUF Noobs go from Noobs to old :eek::eek::eek:s.

I find it hard to believe he was ever ranked #1
believe me, igor was a killer back during the old days. that guy fought ANYBODY. i remember on fullcontactfighter.com, he was ranked #1.

believe me, igor was a killer back during the old days. that guy fought ANYBODY. i remember on fullcontactfighter.com, he was ranked #1.
I know he was a killer. Ive watched most of his fights,but he never beat anyone worthy of him being ranked #1

Back