How likely Conor can make 155?

I’m sure he could, but I don’t see it happening. Conor is primarily fighting for money and I’m sure does not want to run a gauntlet of contenders to earn a title shot, so there would really be no incentive for him to put his body through a weight cut anymore.

He's 5 ft 9 and not huge... he definitely can make 155 next question?
seriously you guys have NFI
With his current muscle mass you reckon he will make 70 kg?
LOL
hes already said before his muscle building that 155 was difficult for him , why do you think he fought Cerone @WW and wanted to fight Dustin at WW too before Dana shut that bullshit down.?

seriously you guys have NFI
With his current muscle mass you reckon he will make 70 kg?
LOL
hes already said before his muscle building that 155 was difficult for him , why do you think he fought Cerone @WW and wanted to fight Dustin at WW too before Dana shut that bullshit down.?
Of course he can. You really think he can’t lose weight? Lol… plus most of that mass would disappear with USADA or similar testing.

He’s not making FW again at his age but no way he doesn’t make LW. He could easily in one camp. He’d just rather be juiced to the gills and carrying around a bunch of beach muscle. That’s on him. He’s way too small for WW.

Of course he can. You really think he can’t lose weight? Lol… plus most of that mass would disappear with USADA or similar testing.

He’s not making FW again at his age but no way he doesn’t make LW. He could easily in one camp. He’d just rather be juiced to the gills and carrying around a bunch of beach muscle. That’s on him. He’s way too small for WW.
muscle just doesnt miraculously disappear, hell I stopped weight training about 8 years ago and even after about 4 years I still had obvious muscle mass

Doubt it. He was complaining about the cut before the leg break and has since only talked about fighting 170+. I'd be incredibly shocked if he went back to 155

The scenes though if his comeback was an undeserved title shot and he lands a left in the first 10 seconds 😂

He should fight the Beterbiev/Smith winner.

muscle just doesnt miraculously disappear, hell I stopped weight training about 8 years ago and even after about 4 years I still had obvious muscle mass
Its mostly water within the muscles and muscle nuclei never disappear. They just shrink/deflate. Also deliberately creating an environment in which his body will shed weight faster is also a big factor. Just resting, still eating a good amount of protein and going after your daily life is a lot more muscle sparing than training a lot, eating in a deficit and manipulating the body into losing weight.

Back