How likely Conor can make 155?

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Him vs Islam could be the biggest money fight for him and his name as well, as no one is taking him seriously anymore.

Another possibility could be a fight against his hair surgeon. There’s a real beef about how serious the guy fucked his hairline.

He could make 155 no problem but Islam would absolutely murder him.

Conor knows he’s way over the hill, that’s why he isn’t fighting. If he does come back, he doesn’t deserve to fight any top ranked opponents above Chandler.

Easy.

He's actually back to looking about 170 right now as he's walking.

Conor Islam would break the internet and sell 2 million PPVs.

Somewhat doubt McGregor drawing power at this point. Casuals might give in to n watch him get annihilated again lol but nobody is looking at him as a contender imo

Him vs Islam could be the biggest money fight for him and his name as well, as no one is taking him seriously anymore.

Another possibility could be a fight against his hair surgeon. There’s a real beef about how serious the guy fucked his hairline.
His hair surgeon stands at 6'5" 275 pounds though and trains martial arts for a hobby 4x per week. If Connor decides to make 155 and the surgeon comes in at a ripped 275 pounds I think the surgeon would take it.

Connor will never make 155. He's an addict and I know addiction. He'll be struggling with the steroids, coke, women and booze till his career is done. No way he makes 155.

Him vs Nate 3 at welter or MW seems far more likely at this stage.

That is if McTweeter ever actually fights again.

But he isn't fighting Islam. As said above, he gets absolutely haped by him.

If you are a Conor fan you do not want him fighting Islam, that would certainly end his career badly.

Conor making any weight is somewhat of a joke, with how much he is talking right now he seems to have ZERO intention to fight MMA again. I think he is done.

Last edited:
Just like always, he is still 5'9" no matter how bloated he gets, didnt a LOT of sherdoggers claimed he was like 168lbs without cutting for the Nate Diaz fight and now he cant make 155lbs? LOL.

Easy.

He's actually back to looking about 170 right now as he's walking.

Conor Islam would break the internet and sell 2 million PPVs.
I don't get the appeal for Islam/McGregor. There was bad blood and McGregor had credibility when he fought Khabib. I also think Khabib had better name recognition. But you never, McGregor's appeal to casuals still seems to be strong, which is perplexing.

Don’t think he should be cutting to 155 at this point but good luck to him (Irish, get it?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back