Media How Kelvin Gastelum vs. Robert Whittaker is gonna end (spoilers)

LOL Kelvin got fucking arm triangled by teh chris, after having him hurt. GTFO with this crap.

Whittaker gets stanky-legged multiple times, wins a razor-close split decision, and his fans act like he dominated
I really thought Romero won that fight. I can see Gastelum becoming new champ, would not surprise me at all.

Whittaker has looked far better at MW than Kelvin.
Kelvin has knocked out two retirement age fighters, lost to Weidman, and had a close fight with Jacare (who was stopped by Whittaker)
Whittaker has grown into MW, whereas Kelvin is still undersized.

They are both great fighters and if Kelvin wins I won't consider it an upset, but I am surprised how many people are counting out Whittaker.
I guess because he got put on ball bearings against Romero but it's Yoel Romero, most people just get KOd.

I think Whittaker takes this one. I think it's close for the first couple but Whittaker pulls away as the fight goes on.

Kelvin will KO Whittaker, Robert is on troubles in every fight. No matter Romero or Uriah Hall. Robert is going to octagon to kill guys, he is really dope with pressing oponnents, but he is very hittable, because of that.

KG vs Adesanya for the MW belt 2019?

Whittaker by ko.

Whittaker has faced better fighters than Gastelum in Romero, not quite sure I can say the other way around.

He also head kick KO'ed Jacare.

I mean...as far as I'm concerned, Whittaker already beat the 2nd best mw in the world. He did that twice. I'm not saying that Kelvin isn't a serious opponent, I'm just saying that if we base our prediction on level of opposition, you have to favor Whittaker.

That said, aging fighters on his resume aside, Gastelum is dangerous and he can definitely fight. It's not so much who he beat that matters, but how he beat them. I wouldn't be surprised to see Whittaker get ko'd early, but I don't see it happening and I doubt Gastelum wins a decision.

Just have to outcardio lack of gas(telum) and get a UD

Whittaker is the more solid fighter but bro after those 2 romero fights it seems that his chin will not be the same. Kelvin has a solid one two, decent defense and an iron chin. I m rooting for gastelum no because he is the better fighter, instead because of all the damage whiittaker has received in his last fight.

why you gotta show my boy bisping getting laid the motherfuck out like that

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Whittaker's chin isn't gonna last 5 rounds against future double weight champ Kelvin Gastelum, ESPECIALLY after the Yoel fights. No way.
Gastelum ate a flush straight right from Woodley as if it was nothing - and pitter patter puncher Whittaker is gonna hurt him on the feet? <45>

WAR GASTELUM

You do know that the pitter patter puncher Whittaker has more KO/TKO wins than Woodley and Gastelum?

Rob Whittaker...pitter patter...?

{<jordan}

CharmingFancyChipmunk-small.gif

BarrenCavernousCrane-max-1mb.gif

I'm rooting for Kelvin too, but come on guy.

Kelvin will KO Whittaker, Robert is on troubles in every fight. No matter Romero or Uriah Hall. Robert is going to octagon to kill guys, he is really dope with pressing oponnents, but he is very hittable, because of that.
Guessing you've never watched a Whittaker fight in your life than other than the 2nd Romero fight. When on earth was he in trouble against Tavares, Hester, Natal, Hall or even Brunson. Posts like this only serve to highlight your ignorance. Get a fucking clue and put some respect on the Reaper's name.

Last edited:
Yeah, not gonna happen. I'm not a Whittaker fan, but I think he is better everywhere and bigger, and he's going to decide where the fight is gonna happen and the pace it'll be fought at. Gastelum should learn how to diet and go back to welterweight, that's his weightclass

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Whittaker's chin isn't gonna last 5 rounds against future double weight champ Kelvin Gastelum, ESPECIALLY after the Yoel fights. No way.
Gastelum ate a flush straight right from Woodley as if it was nothing - and pitter patter puncher Whittaker is gonna hurt him on the feet? <45>

WAR GASTELUM

Lol maybe at mw and lhw. No way kelvins making ww again

So many salty Whittaker fanbous bragging about that he won against Yoel on paper.

Whittaker is going to smash him and it won’t be close. Kelvin throws the same combos over and over and has terrible defense. Reaper will finish him

Back