How is that locked in?

Lol at the morons calling it a fix, I'm sure Chael also faked his face going purple because of the impeded blood flow.

I fell asleep after Semtex destroyed Ward, figured Tito would handle out of shape Chael, have t watched it yet.

Within the first minute, he says that is was tight

truly. Chael didn't turn himself purple. I don't think anyway. Although we used to do that shit when we were younger. At the expense of our higher math skills but I really don't think Chael would do that here.

christ, some of you are really not bright. you know that it is possible for one fighter to throw the fight without the other being in on it right?

Lol at the morons calling it a fix, I'm sure Chael also faked his face going purple because of the impeded blood flow.
I don't think it was fixed, but I don't think you understand the claims. They aren't claiming chael was faking being choked, they are saying he let it happen

his face changed color, so blood flow was being cut off to his head.

I've trained catch wresting but I'm very far from an expert grappler, but I am an M.D. from a medical perspective when the patients face starts to change color you panic. Because that means they will die if something doesn't change.

but before you die, you dook. Maybe Chael was fighting with a full belly.

People need to watch more chael fights. He has always been a quick tapper, and he has always had bad sub defense.

He was fighting a bigger fighter with better submissions coming off a long layoff. This was the most likely outcome.

either....cough cough BULLSHIT cough cough OR Chaels already small heart got mini me status over past few years cause that was almost a headlock which he wasn't even defending in the first freekn round.
#WTF

I'm seeing Tito's hand tap but I'm struggling to see which part of Chael he actually makes contact with. Looks like his thumb just barely taps Sonnen's fingers am I right? Chael must've really been waiting for that to react to something so barely perceptible. I'm not saying it's a work.... but well ya know... Aliens.

Jesus christ, PURPLE, fucking stop with the PURPLE. As a child, we all played with the idea we could all make our faces turn different colors, forget that.

He couldve been in a bad position and nothing more. He couldve been being choked, but how did he get there?

Fucking fight was way too fugazi to entertain me and a major let down for not only the fighters but Bellator.

Hats off to those to take the performance as it was shown. Wish i could ignore what i saw.

I fell asleep after Semtex destroyed Ward, figured Tito would handle out of shape Chael, have t watched it yet.
I thought out of shape chael would handle an older heavier and failing cardio tito. my bad.

I don't think it was fixed, but I don't think you understand the claims. They aren't claiming chael was faking being choked, they are saying he let it happen

Exactly. However, i wouldnt stop just there.

In that vid tho, tito looks like he taps his own head. Clip needs to be slowed down.

God dammit, i deliberately avoided all media until i got to see the full fight. Before knowing anyone questioned it, i was seeing, no, feeling like something was amiss. Then i come on here and see all the allegations.

coincidence? All us strangers saw or felt the same thing about a fight of 2 guys fighting for a meaningless outcome?

tito12.0.0.jpeg

It's almost an arm triangle :D

Tito has some fucking squeeze, turned him purple with that choke... that said, it did look escapable, Sonnen seemed unsure what to do or just froze in the moment.

Exactly. However, i wouldnt stop just there.

In that vid tho, tito looks like he taps his own head. Clip needs to be slowed down.

God dammit, i deliberately avoided all media until i got to see the full fight. Before knowing anyone questioned it, i was seeing, no, feeling like something was amiss. Then i come on here and see all the allegations.

coincidence? All us strangers saw or felt the same thing about a fight of 2 guys fighting for a meaningless outcome?

That's what I've been trying to scrutinize. My eyesight ain't what it use to be but as far as I can see Tito's hand does make a very distinct albeit small tapping motion but the only part of his hand that actually physically makes contact with Chael is his thumb which only touches Chael's fingers.

I thought out of shape chael would handle an older heavier and failing cardio tito. my bad.
Tito looked in phenomenal shape for a guy close to my age, you could tell he took this camp seriously as he always has. Chael is a natural MW and Tito made his living early by physically punishing smaller men, figured we see classic Tito again. Funny thing is I'm a Chael fan, but happy that Tito went out on a high note.

Back