How is Sara Mcmann continuously the betting favorite in these fights?

McMann is terrible and was submitted by a 16 yr old blue belt.

Eye and Mcmann ,both, have lost 3 of 4.....Mcmann more established of the 2 so why waste such precious time in whining thats shes a tiny favorite.

Never say never... Look at Matt Brown or Robbie Lawler.

Matt Brown and Lawler always knew how to apply their skills within the context of MMA to get the (finish) W though. Look at the finish rates for those guys, absurd stats.

McMann literally defines the "pray" part of Lay and Pray because she doesn't really have other good options for winning the fight besides making it to the decision having spent the majority of the fight on top and hoping that's enough for the judges.

I can't believe Eye was in a fucking 'title eliminator' fight as they were calling it

because her father is vince mcmann??
wrestling-gif-3_medium.gif

Have you seen her ass? I'd bet on that ass any day of the week

Eye is over rated, i think McMann will win despite not having the killer instinct

I just checked odds now and i couldnt believe she was the favorite over Eye. Mcmann is not a good fighter, cant translate her wrestling and she doesnt handle adversity well at all. Folds almost immediately when she gets hit hard, cant take a hit

https://www.bestfightodds.com/fighters/Jessica-Eye-2817

Ive made money on Tate and Nunes and am gonna make money here too. I cant believe her hype is still going. Shes been the favorite in every fight besides Honda
Who cares? The sharps like you and I have made money betting against her lol. Eye is gonna be no different, this is a good payday comin up.

Because styles make fights.

& you say Sara isn't a good fighter?? She arguably beat/went to a draw with Miesha & has more than one win the UFC. Which didn't happen to be from the opponent's ear exploding... :rolleyes:

McMann's win over Murphy was far more controversial and arguable than her loss over Tate. You take that win away, and you are looking at one win over Sheila Gaff.

There is no doubt about it - McMann has not lived up to expectations. She was expected to give Rousey a fight, and completely crumbled. She was supposed to beat Murphy easily and barely won a split decision that many thought she lost. She was favored to beat Tate and lost. She was moderately to heavy favored over Nunes and lost. TS is exactly right - the betting public overrates her by a wide margin.

She was an olympian or something so by Joe Rogan's definition: no doubt a "WORLD CLASS" athlete

Well being at the Olympics does make you a world class athlete but being a world class athlete doesn't make you a world class fighter.

Against Eye she have every right to be a small favorite IMO.
I mean 1-3-1 is pretty bad.
Sure 2-3 isn't very good either.
However Eye didn't face opponents like Ronda and Nunes, and Sara was close to get a draw against Meisha.

Back