How is James Vick a lightweight being 6’3?

I'm 6'3" and 142 pounds, always had a small bone structure despite the height. If the UFC ever wanted me I could make 125 no problem... I'd probably even beat CM Punk for them if they asked nice.
jesus christ eat something you twiggy alien fuckin trevor.

Someone people cut very well like 30-35 lbs no problem. Thats really the biggest skill in MMA today. Then Cardio. Then chin. Then actual skills like BJJ and stuff.

I'm 6'3 and 185lbs, and that's after six months of trying to gain weight. If I got off my weight gain diet, i'd be 175 in two weeks. Some of us are just tall, lanky mother fuckers.

Yeah I’m sure he is honestly, he probably would be wider than me if i stood next to him. Also 20 lbs isn’t a whole lot of weigh spread throughout someone that is 6’5 lol

I'm 6'3 and I've gained 18 pounds in the past 5-6 months. Nobody noticed any thing lol.

Doesn’t make sense. I’m 6’4 and weigh 205 and am In great shape. No way I can drop under 185. Whatever he is doing is unbelievable.

He's basically stickman incarnate. Still crazy though. 6'3" is taller than most LHW's

Doesn’t make sense. I’m 6’4 and weigh 205 and am In great shape. No way I can drop under 185. Whatever he is doing is unbelievable.

It's kinda tough to judge. I find it really strange tbh - I'm 4in shorter and I have, at one point, been 155, but I know what that took from me. I walk 205-210, not a ton of body fat. At 6'3" I'm gonna say he's got a) diet dialed in like an atomic clock and b) somewhat favorable genetics? In any case, kudos to him for making 155 and not passing out in the locker room or dying of dehydration and all

I can’t honor that. He should at the very least be at 185

he has a narrow frame sure but im just inclined to believe he eats a lot of treebark and cuts 30 pounds

I’m 6’5” and used to walk/fight at 185, no one used to cut back then tho...

He probably isn't 6'3, ufc Heights are all wrong. Maybe 6'1 and a half

6'2" LW checking in.
I cut like 2 kg so doing a full UFC style cut could make FW.

Currently about 200 pounds but not as strong as I was when I was fighting.

It's surprising to some but fat doesn't make you stronger.

Gustafsson is probably much bigger in person than you think he would be. A lot of fighters are thicker than you'd imagine once you meet them

Hunt looks small in person until you look at his legs.
Kyle Noke looks really big.
Tai Tuivasa looks like a giant.

George Roop was over 6 feet and somehow got to 135.
And was a beast at both 145 and 135.
Dedication.

Hey, you're like everyother sherdogger. Over 6'2, and 205 lbs or above.

Yeah thats stupid no respect for that guy. pick on someone your own size.

So mark hunt should be allowed to fight at LW?

Weight is best way to determine size. All fighters in a weight class are made from the same amount of stuff, it's just that stuff comes in different shapes.

I’m 6’2” and walk around 160 and I have a chubby belly.

When I was working out and in shape I walked around 135.

jesus christ eat something you twiggy alien fuckin trevor.

I was 136 and 6'2" and could eat more than people twice my weight.

Gym and age are the only ways to add weight for some body types.

Back