How is Holm such underdog vs. Harrison?!

42 yrs. Against PEP'S Kayla Harrison judoka x2 olympic champion. Holly Holm wants to hold clinch, Harrison will sweep her easily and control on the ground.

She has a punchers chance and I think Weili is overrated

She does have a punchers chance, I'd agree. But that's it. But so did Lemos, she hits crazy hard for a woman (maybe the biggest puncher in that division). Weili I can't say is overrated after what she showed with her TD and grappling game last fight. She's obviously worked on it a ton, and it showed.

I can see her becoming the WMMA version of GSP honestly. Comes up a talented striker and A+ athlete and realizes that being a dominant grappler is the path to a long title run. Lemos had absolutely zero answers for her grappling, and I'm not sure how Yan will either.

But yes, every round starts on the feet and Rose showed Weili can be KO'd standing so there's a shot. But may as well see what Yan's KO line is imo. She's not winning a decision from what I've seen.

Can someone give me arguments not to bet Germaine De Randamie, aside "she is old"? I am not impressed by Norma at all.

Back