How is Elizabeth Hurley 52?

Be famous actress
Be rich
Pay for personal trainers and nutrionists
Profit.

I see her 15 year old son takes many of the pictures.

it's her job to look as youthful as possible because of her profession. she must live as healthy as possible, and has tons of money for the absolute best products to remain looking youthful. props to her. i'd love to bang her lol.

I'd tear that ass up SF style. :rolleyes:

images

Be famous actress
Be rich
Pay for personal trainers and nutrionists
Profit.
Even still, she must have great genetics. If it were as simple as having money and trying to look your best, most rich famous women would look that good. But Liz appears to be in the top ~5%(a conservative estimate) of famous women in that age group.

A hot girl is a hot girl regardless of age. Besides she could pass for somebody in their 20's.

1) no she can’t

2) no one cares about 52 year old women. Their husbands even less so.

3) post hot girls in their 20s

4) stop the tomfoolery

1) no she can’t

2) no one cares about 52 year old women. Their husbands even less so.

3) post hot girls in their 20s

4) stop the tomfoolery

I dont care what you think, I Love her!!! I love her, I love her, I love her!!

I dont care what you think, I Love her!!! I love her, I love her, I love her!!

Listen she is hot, I won’t deny that one bit but we have limited time in a day. I need to see hot young babes. Not old ones.

The tomfoolery needs to end

I suggest you find another thread then tough guy.

I can’t live knowing there is all this commotion over a 52 year old woman. Other threads have had the same problem.

When will you rascals stop pulling my chain. The tomfoolery and ballyhoo needs to end.

I can’t live knowing there is all this commotion over a 52 year old woman. Other threads have had the same problem.

When will you rascals stop pulling my chain. The tomfoolery and ballyhoo needs to end.

You need to stop coming back to this thread if it bothers you.

Odd. I don't recall seeing posts from you making a fuss like this in threads about any of the dozens of threads that have been made about chicks like Amy Schumer, and other chicks Liz shits all over(metaphorically).
You need to stop coming back to this thread if it bothers you.
It's really this simple.

Odd. I don't recall seeing posts from you making a fuss like this in threads about any of the dozens of threads that have been made about chicks like Amy Schumer, and other chicks Liz shits all over(metaphorically).

It's really this simple.

No no you rascal. I’m saying there has been other 52 year old LIZ talk in another thread.

Amy Schumer???? Now I know you’re buring my barn just for a giggle

this isnt unusual in asian countries
It’s very unusual fornwhite women though. White women all age like smelly McGillis for some reason. Except Elizabeth Hurley apparently. I would fuck the absolute shit out of her. Seriously, she could take a dump while we were fucking and i’d still finish.

I actually thought about that a few times, Kate Beckinsale too is older than she looks.

Back