How high do you estimate Black Beast's IQ?

Definitely above average, like mine. So about 80?

Honestly in the double digits judging from interviews I've seen with him.

Travis Browne's general fight IQ is higher as well, even if he did lose this fight.

Has a good sense of humor and high fight IQ.

Can we add a poll?

> 145+
> 140 - 145
> 135 - 140
> 130 - 135
> 125 - 130
> 120 - 125
> 115 - 120
> 110 - 115
> 100 - 110
> 100
Such a loaded question. You know what youre doing. You know how this thread will go.

But 126?

*Skeptical Tyron Woodley face*

I'm just going to answer this seriously. If he took a real, timed IQ test he would most likely score between 80 and 95.

Side note: If you ever want to go take a real IQ test for free, head to your nearest Scientology center. They might be crazy but their IQ tests are legit.

High enough to knock people the fuck out...and in his chosen career, that is all that matters.

im 85 so it must be atleast more than that

So on the bell curve you're probably as smart as a Trump supporter.
<36>
IQ-Bell-Curve.png

idk, but his fight IQ is above Browne, who has more tools to beat him, still found a way to lose
Browne showed great fight IQ imo, kept going to the body, was careful not to gas himself out looking for a finish. He tried to avoid trading shots with Lewis but wasn't able to keep him away. Sometimes the more powerful fighter beats the more technical one

Well he's battling custody issues like I am, so his IQ can't be that high. Mine is probably in the double digits so I'll say his is probably around 100 at most.

Fight IQ? Easily 140 in the genius level.

100-110. So about 20-30 points higher than the posters.

Back