How hard is it to get tickets to big UFC events?

I've never been to a UFC fight but I'm thinking I'm gonna go fly to Brooklyn for UFC 223, but if I'm gonna fly there I want to get a good seat. I'd also really like to go to Conor's next fight (if it's in the US). How fast do you guys think the good seats will sell out for big events like these (like the closest seats that aren't on the floor)? Anyone know how fast UFC 205 (Conor vs Alvarez) sold out / how much tickets were?

Trying to decide if I should join the "UFC Fight Club" so I can buy pre-sale tickets.

there always stubhub

I flew from CA to NYC for the MSG event in November (GSP's return and 3 title fights). I got some middle section seats so not floor seats and not on the top nosebleeds. I would advise you to get top nosebleeds seats. You won't be able to really see anything in the middle section you will be looking up at the screen it was 50/50% for me watching the screen and the actual fight... when you're on the top nosebleeds seat you will be watching the screen 80-90% of the time just like watching at home. Floor seats at that event was $2-3k and yeah you will be close enough to watch it.
It's some bs because my section had a stupid light blocking the screen and where I was sitting I couldn't see the fights clearly... that's why I'm saying if you can't get close enough you might as well sit on the top nosebleeds and enjoy the view and hopefully the screen isn't blocked for you up there.

I flew from CA to NYC for the MSG event in November (GSP's return and 3 title fights). I got some middle section seats so not floor seats and not on the top nosebleeds. I would advise you to get top nosebleeds seats. You won't be able to really see anything in the middle section you will be looking up at the screen it was 50/50% for me watching the screen and the actual fight... when you're on the top nosebleeds seat you will be watching the screen 80-90% of the time just like watching at home. Floor seats at that event was $2-3k and yeah you will be close enough to watch it.
It's some bs because my section had a stupid light blocking the screen and where I was sitting I couldn't see the fights clearly... that's why I'm saying if you can't get close enough you might as well sit on the top nosebleeds and enjoy the view and hopefully the screen isn't blocked for you up there.

You should have tweeted Dana right when you sat down and he would have taken care of you

Thanks! Also super jelly of those comped tickets.

lol yeah, I'm fortunate that I have some friends who have gambled a lot and could hook me up. Another friend got us some tickets to Canelo vs Cotto too and I was literally in the 3rd row on the floor. Evander Holyfield was behind me. Was a pretty awesome experience, probably more than any of the UFC events I have been to.

Still, best fighting sport fan experience was going to Pride 33 in Vegas a decade ago. I was probably one of the first 20 people in Thomas and Mack Center to attend and the absolute last fan to leave the arena. I sat there listening to the Pride theme song for an extra 10 minutes just soaking it in.

I would suggest that you not sit too close wherever or whenever you go. I was fairly close the for the one event I attended, and was looking through the cage. If I was maybe 10 or 15 rows back, I would have been looking down and into the Octagon, which I think would have been better.

Best of luck to you for whatever you end up doing.

I’m about due to watch it again.

View attachment 329529
Dee'z fucking n00bs dont even know the the reference, or how good a movie it really is. If im not mistaken, i recall Norton even pulling off a sub, i wanna say it was an armbar but its been soo long ago since i last watched it.

Dee'z fucking n00bs dont even know the the reference, or how good a movie it really is. If im not mistaken, i recall Norton even pulling off a sub, i wanna say it was an armbar but its been soo long ago since i last watched it.

many get the reference, some are just trying to help TS.

Back