How good would Fedor be on TRT right now

How come nobody on this fucking site can spell "dominant"? Is it some sort of running gag that I missed?

Yes, to normal levels.

I don't know what you're saying. TRT is literally an anabolic steroid. You can use to vastly surpass what is considered normal. Just ask Sonnen.

2 of his 4 losses came from fighters on TRT, and when you look at Dan Henderson, the main reason he was able to continue winning fights at such an old age is becuase of TRT. Without TRT, past 37-38 Hendo would look even worse than Fedor looks now. So if Fedor took TRT do you think he would become dominate again, and even be more lethal than TRT Vitor
His testicles would produce more sperm

I don't know what you're saying. TRT is literally an anabolic steroid. You can use to vastly surpass what is considered normal. Just ask Sonnen.

Trt is used to get testosterone to a normal level by people that don't produce enough of it. It isn't s blank check to pump yourself with as much steroids as possible.

2 of his 4 losses came from fighters on TRT, and when you look at Dan Henderson, the main reason he was able to continue winning fights at such an old age is becuase of TRT. Without TRT, past 37-38 Hendo would look even worse than Fedor looks now. So if Fedor took TRT do you think he would become dominate again, and even be more lethal than TRT Vitor

So your assuming he's not. Even though he is hardly ever subject to a legit drug test. Ok...

Trt is used to get testosterone to a normal level by people that don't produce enough of it. It isn't s blank check to pump yourself with as much steroids as possible.

I honestly don't understand what is happening here.

You said TRT isn't a steroid. It is.

Now you're saying that TRT can not be abused. It can. Just ask Sonnen.

I honestly don't understand what is happening here.

You said TRT isn't a steroid. It is.

Now you're saying that TRT can not be abused. It can. Just ask Sonnen.

Sonnen got busted for abusing it illegally.
I'm not sure you understand what trt is.

We're still doing this?

I know exactly what TRT is. I'm the one that understands that testosterone is an anabolic steroid.
And yes, again, Sonnen abused it. Which, according to you, wasn't even possible. Then again, according to you, testosterone isn't a steroid... so....

Please make it end.

Back