How Good is Marcin Tybura

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the guy, last night wasn't his best performance but generally finishes the fights in many subs and ko's. He's also crazy tough(his only stoppage was a doctor stoppage). I think he deserves another big name, starting to love Polish mma in general.

tumblr_np23azlRA51rj4m7wo1_500.gif

Good prospect. Needs to work on his cardio tho

Needs to improve his cardio and that is his biggest problem, if he had the gas tank last night he would have finished AA on the ground. His grappling can give most guys at HW problems, his striking needs work.

He had Arlovski mounted and in serious trouble in the first. Was raining down mad hammer-fists off his dome. Looked like he blew his wad and gassed the f out.

He has okay potential. Doubt he will ever be champ, but he can hang in the top ten for a while with some refinement and better game-planning.

With the proper training and nurturing he could prove to be a valuble asset in the war against boxing.

Borderline top-10, gets wrecked by top-5 and the champ.

He's almost 32, I doubt that he's gonna improve a lot.

He seems average so far from what I seen, not hating, just being honest. He has a pretty good left high head kick when he throws it. His hands are just ok. Looks a bit sloppy. I'd like to see him fight Volkov next..

He seems average so far from what I seen, not hating, just being honest. He has a pretty good left high head kick when he throws it. His hands are just ok. Looks a bit sloppy. I'd like to see him fight Volkov next..
I'd favor him, just because Volkov has always struggled with grapplers with good top control. In fact, I think he's going to get laid on by Struve in their fight.

I mean he's obviously good, every one in the UFC is good, and even in this stage of Andrei's career, it still takes a solid guy to beat him. Sometimes his performances aren't the prettiest but he knows how to win. I think he'll be around for a long time and will be a perennial top 10 guy

I'd favor him, just because Volkov has always struggled with grapplers with good top control. In fact, I think he's going to get laid on by Struve in their fight.
Oh damn I didn't know he was fighting Struve, that passed me by. Hmm how about Tybura vs Black Beast, if he hasn't really retired

I like him. Could be a decent contender in the future. Just wish we would have seen the classic Arlovski face plant yesterday.

I like him. Could be a decent contender in the future. Just wish we would have seen the classic Arlovski face plant yesterday.
Arlovski is such a strange fighter, and its his chin that is strange. He seems to go through periods or taking a lot of shots and not getting knocked out and his chin looking pretty good. And then he goes through periods of normally 3 or 4 fights where he gets knocked out cold with punches that only graze him. haha so weird. Its been like that all his career, its always a pattern.

A flyweight could KO Arlovski these days so i'm gonna say he's not that good.

Back