How god is TRT Vitor?

VitorBelfortJoanaPrado_breastfeeding.jpg

lol, looks like Carlos Tevez

2007.jpg

It's so funny how people think Vitor using TRT is so bad. He's been fighting 25 years and is almost 40 he deserves it. Poor Rockhold needed some excuse. I'm sure the TRT was the reason he got knocked out by the kick, right? Get over yourselves haha. Educate yourselves about human anatomy and fighting. Testosterone is not a reason for someone being better than you and beating you. If Weidman and Rockhold are as good as they think they are than they shouldn't worry about Vitor being on testosterone therapy, simple as that. It's such simple logic that people don't see, it's sad. Just worry about your damn self and stop criticizing everything. But then I guess this board wouldn't have anything to talk about. It's like a bunch of gossiping women

It's so funny how people think Vitor using TRT is so bad. He's been fighting 25 years and is almost 40 he deserves it. Poor Rockhold needed some excuse. I'm sure the TRT was the reason he got knocked out by the kick, right? Get over yourselves haha. Educate yourselves about human anatomy and fighting. Testosterone is not a reason for someone being better than you and beating you. If Weidman and Rockhold are as good as they think they are than they shouldn't worry about Vitor being on testosterone therapy, simple as that. It's such simple logic that people don't see, it's sad. Just worry about your damn self and stop criticizing everything. But then I guess this board wouldn't have anything to talk about. It's like a bunch of gossiping women

Why is testosterone use banned then?

Why is weed illegal? Why is it banned also? Even though 90% of fighters use it? And yes Dana is aware of this fact. Just because something is deemed bad doesnt mean it is bad or that it should be banned. Logic man, don't be a sheep

First. No he's not. I have absolutely no idea where you came up with that. He's allowed a very specific dose to get him to a normal range. He was doing ANYTHING but that validating everyone who suspected he was obviously up to something far different than TRT.

Second. It's none of our business. Unless of course he wants to be a professinal fighter.

I have no illusions. I know most of this sport uses illegal substances. But Vitor didn't do anyone any favors by stacking whatever he was actually on, physically transforming at a mutant rate, while pretending he was supplementing his testosterone to normal levels.

First. No he's not. I have absolutely no idea where you came up with that. He's allowed a very specific dose to get him to a normal range. He was doing ANYTHING but that validating everyone who suspected he was obviously up to something far different than TRT.

Second. It's none of our business. Unless of course he wants to be a professinal fighter.

I have no illusions. I know most of this sport uses illegal substances. But Vitor didn't do anyone any favors by stacking whatever he was actually on, physically transforming at a mutant rate, while pretending he was supplementing his testosterone to normal levels.
"normal ranges are around 250-1050.

and NEARLY no one naturally has 1050, he was in the 1000s

I honestly didn't care that dudes were on it (not that I was massively supportive of it, though), but Vitor exploited the shit out of it. No doubt it wasn't just physiological change. There may have also a been psychological change as well.

There's bringing your levels to an acceptable range, then there's trying to reap every potential benefit from the stuff by pumping your body to the gills. Hendo was on it, yet never failed a test.

Back