How does it feel to be knocked out by a punch?

Brain pain? Please elaborate.

I know bit vague isn't it.

Basically something not right in your head, I tend to have faith that just about everying besides spine and brain can be pretty much fixed with modern medicine, just not those 2 areas. And further two are two areas I don't understand.

Basically I would prefer to have an pain I can understand then one I can't.

My buddy and I got jumped by 4 guys

I got hit by a punch that came from behind me, really hard and it was basically like this:

My vision kinda went out and heard a really loud sound and started to see like sparkles of light. Then all of a sudden, I realized I was still on my feet and still in a street fight and the dude was still coming at me lol. After you get hit really hard like that, sometimes you don't really realize you just got punched until a few moments after you get your shit together.

To finish the story, Me and my buddy made it out of that and 2 of their guys were still laying there when we ran away.

It was all over a hot dog.

ive never been KO'ed but the first time i spared i left my jaw hanging open and got caught by a pretty average punch, but it was enough to rock me. it just felt like a cross between headrush and a headache

I've only been knocked out once boxing, I saw the first punch but never saw the one that knocked me out. I didnt even feel it and it doesnt hurt, I just remember my opponent standing in front of me and then the next second I was on my back looking up. Getting hit in the temple is much scarier IMO, everything goes white and if you can't clear the cobwebs in time you're screwed.

I know bit vague isn't it.

Basically something not right in your head, I tend to have faith that just about everying besides spine and brain can be pretty much fixed with modern medicine, just not those 2 areas. And further two are two areas I don't understand.

Basically I would prefer to have an pain I can understand then one I can't.

That's not why the KO mechanism is the KO mechanism. You'd take more damage not getting knocked out. The KO mechanism is a preventative one, your body's response to trauma. Similar to feinting. Every now and again there's a KO that has a guy somewhere between sleep and awake, it can hurt then at times. But for the most part a head-shot KO doesn't hurt that bad if your response is to GET knocked out.

But there are tough guys who have taken hard shots that hurt to the face, because they COULD take it and comprehend what was happening.

My buddy and I got jumped by 4 guys

I got hit by a punch that came from behind me, really hard and it was basically like this:

My vision kinda went out and heard a really loud sound and started to see like sparkles of light. Then all of a sudden, I realized I was still on my feet and still in a street fight and the dude was still coming at me lol. After you get hit really hard like that, sometimes you don't really realize you just got punched until a few moments after you get your shit together.

To finish the story, Me and my buddy made it out of that and 2 of their guys were still laying there when we ran away.

It was all over a hot dog.

Did you get hit around the back of the head? I ask because whenever I've seen flashes of light it's blows to the back/side of my head. When I get clocked in the jaw I don't get the flashes of light.

My brother KOed me with a counter left hook on the chin when we were boxing. I just remember seeing a flash of green light behind my eyes and then I woke up on one knee smelling the concrete. Lol.

Did you get hit around the back of the head? I ask because whenever I've seen flashes of light it's blows to the back/side of my head. When I get clocked in the jaw I don't get the flashes of light.

I've not been knocked out but had hard hits playing rugby, everything go's blue and I felt sick. Also took a hard right hand in an interclub and it was like watching everything through a crackly black and white TV. Any one ever experianced abything like that?

I've only been knocked out once. I was stood up taking a flurry of punches (the guy was literally twice the size of me) and I blinked and as soon as I opened my eyes found myself on the floor looking up at everybody. It didn't actually hurt that much.

Back