How does it feel people that bash on professional wrestling...

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
that a professional wrestler is still tied for most consecutive defenses in the king of all divisions?

bork1}bork1}bork1}

How many titles would Brock have without decades of steroid abuse?

It feels pretty good to be honest.

oKvOfn3USeeHFYwWiMRp_sliding%20off%20the%20roof.gif

By beating an elderly man, a guy who gassed himself out hard, and another who came in too strong and fucked up/ was gotten to

Reem, Barnett, and many other heavyweights cheated and came short of gold. Brock is just a jacked white boy on tons of steroids, deal with it.

If TS is anything other than a small child or a mentally handicapped adult, and he still enjoys pro wrastling, I seriously pity his life. He must be one hell of a pathetic virgin.

You have no proof he was abusing steroids.

I'm just kidding. I'm sure he's used a lot of drugs, but technically speaking, we don't know if he actually abused them.

Brock was an NCAA D-1 All- American HW wrestler long before he went into pro rasslin.

We all saw what happened when a true pro wrestler tried to fight for real in the big leagues.

tenor.gif
EdibleIllustriousAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

Brock was a college wrestler who ventured into pro wrestling.

CM Punk displayed what a pure pro wrestler is capable of.

Why would people bash on professional wrestling in the first place?

Most of these dudes are super tough and hard-working, roids or not.

Why would people bash on professional wrestling in the first place?

Most of these dudes are super tough and hard-working, roids or not.
I understand perfectly why people bash on pro wrestling, because it is simulated fighting, which is lame, and cloyingly melodramatic. That said, no reason to hate on the wrestlers themselves. As you pointed out, they are certainly tough and hard working.

Brock was a college wrestler who ventured into pro wrestling.

CM Punk displayed what a pure pro wrestler is capable of.
Actually ya dumb newfie

Cm punk isnt a real wrestler. Real wrestlers are shooters like chris benoit and dynamite kid stu hart. Cm punk is a spot wrestler

Chris benoit would of killed a few people in mma if roids were allowed like in the 90's which woukd of been his era anyways.

I understand perfectly why people bash on pro wrestling, because it is simulated fighting, which is lame, and cloyingly melodramatic. That said, no reason to hate on the wrestlers themselves. As you pointed out, they are certainly tough and hard working.

I look at those guys as stuntmen. They have to be tough as nails to put their bodies through all that shit night after night. Some of the shit that they do is psychotic. There is a good reason that so many of them have a problem with pain killer addiction.

Back