How does everyone feel about the spending bill?

LMP

409 hype man
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...al-clears-house-ahead-friday-deadline-n859101

Since I didn't see anything on here, how does the WR feel about it.

Once again the house passed a bill with out giving anyone the proper time to review it (2,232 pages). The republicans voter base should be pissed. The officials they elected keep breaking promise like always. After years of crying about Obama's spending, the republicans let this pass.

Last edited:
th

That's not your spending bill.

Senate just passed a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit spending package. Remeber how they were howling when Obama did 1 trillion clips a year in depression/recession Bush caused? Now we are in a good economy Obama made us and Republicans can't stop spending.

When they’re in power, they spend like crazy all the way back to Reagan who quadrupled debt. When they’re out of power, they harp about deficits and debt. Conmen through and through.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/republicans-deficits-spending_us_5ab3b942e4b0decad0478d51

Conservatives today are all for record spending and massive deficits apparently

It's ridiculous, not sure what more to say. Shouldn't be legal to vote on something without giving thorough time for people to read it.

Sounds like a very similar budget we've had for a decade with the exception to the increase in military spending.

The sky is blue.

Argh the other side is dishonest!!11!1!!1! Raaaawwwrrrr

*Ignores blatant dishonesty from own party*

This is what partisan politics sounds like to me

Argh the other side is dishonest!!11!1!!1! Raaaawwwrrrr

*Ignores blatant dishonesty from own party*

This is what partisan politics sounds like to me

Have the Democrats run hard on fiscal constraint and conservatism? The Republicans have.

It's ridiculous, not sure what more to say. Shouldn't be legal to vote on something without giving thorough time for people to read it.

Yea that always gets me. Releasing a large bill, then putting it up for vote the same day. Nothing scream corruption nearly as loud as that.

It's good to see Corker is back to pretending that he cares about the deficit

Surely after this bout of reckless financial behavior blows up in our faces, we'll learn our lesson.

Start a trade war and increase national debt, what could go wrong?

Back