How Does Chael Sonnen's Promo Code Work?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He says go to BetDSI.eu and type in the promo code "BEYOND25" to get $25 for free, but I did that and I still ain't seen no free money yet! How does it work? Do you have to officially bet on something before the site grants you the free money or something?

I can't believe you actually tried that code.

{<jordan}

To answer your question, I have no idea. You probably do have to officially bet in something before you get the free money. That money probably can only be used on that website.

I assumed it can only be used on the website, just wondering why my balance still reads $0.00.

Yeah you probably only get it after you put money on your account or some shit. Nothings free, or people would just make a bunch of accounts and bet on both sides.

LMAO would you truly believe a convicted delinquent like Sonnen?

sonnen-busted.gif

upload_2018-8-2_8-32-32.jpeg

As a tattoo.

You also know there is usually some form of rollover requirement for promo's like these, right? For example, a rollover of 8x would mean you'd have to bet a total amount of $200 in bets before you're even allowed to withdraw the money from your account.

Last edited:
You also know there is usually a rollover requirement for promo's like these, right? For example, a rollover of 8x would mean you'd have to bet a total amount of $200 in bets before you're even allowed to withdraw the money from your account.

Nothing like that was mentioned, though.

Nothing like that was mentioned, though.
Well, maybe this isn't one of those cases, but sites will often have a sneaky faq somewhere that mentions it. I would maintain a healthy amount of scepticism with these kind of promo's.

Well, maybe this isn't one of those cases, but sites will often have a sneaky faq somewhere that mentions it. I would maintain a healthy amount of scepticism with these kind of promo's.
What's so sneaky about it? Ofcourse they arent giving away money like that; you cant just claim a bonus and withdraw it LOL

Lol not falling for your troll threads again lockheart. Stop asking SD and start asking customer service.

Here's an idea.

how about you read the terms and conditions of the site first.

you will have to deposit first, then they will give you the freeplay/bonus. you will need to rollover a certain amount then you can win any additional winnings. or you match bet it and take the other side of some bet elsewhere to extract free money from the bonus

Back