How does a guy with a 28+ ffmi exist in USADA era UFC?

tenor.gif

iimg]

Human beings dont get that mass with that low bodyfat without drugs.....its for a reason.....its not healthy....

Last edited:
FFMI is bullshit buddeh

Why?

Because it doesnt take in the person bone structure into the mix. For exemple wrist size will matter on how big your arms can get

FFMI is bullshit buddeh

Why?

Because it doesnt take in the person bone structure into the mix. For exemple wrist size will matter on how big your arms can get

can you explain why that would matter and in what way it would matter significantly

Francis is around 13% bf.

Just because he has abs does not mean he's under 10% - it just means that he stores fat in other parts of his body - like many other Africans.

You ran him through a DEXA?

hmm they sure do have some good genetics at Francis' team
Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 5.59.13 PM.png
No flab allowed at fight factory it seems!
Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 5.59.21 PM.png Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 5.58.20 PM.png Even the coach is jacked!
Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 5.58.29 PM.png
Some top tier genetics in that gym!

Francis is around 13% bf.

Just because he has abs does not mean he's under 10% - it just means that he stores fat in other parts of his body - like many other Africans.
And Europeans.
PuQZDhA.jpg

can you explain why that would matter and in what way it would matter significantly
Alright so i didnt know about this either but like a year ago i was very into bodybuilding so i tried to get as much information as possible on the body and then i found this

http://www.weightrainer.net/maximum_potential.html

This same guy created this website where you can actually see how big you can get naturally if you're around 8-10% bodyfat

http://www.weightrainer.net/maximum_bodypred.html

It's pretty logical, think about it if you have 6 inch wrists the chances of you growing 18 inch arms naturally aren't very good, but if you have let's say 8.5 inch wrist then it's more likely to be possible

I agree Francis is suspicious. However, as for every case, there ARE outliers..

I'm not saying that Francis is 100% natty (afterall, how the hell would I know what is or isn't in his system?). But, if we were to find one of these 'outliers', it would most likely come from a country such as Africa. Those guys have the best genetics for aethetics, where they can eat and eat all day, get big, all while keeping the fat storing process to a minimum.

To gain size you need to create an anabolic environment, which is done with a caloric surplus. In an anabolic environment, both fat and muscle are created (always!). Now your average typical human being, assuming he eats clean, works out properly, and is at around a 500 caloric surplus everyday, would typically gain around 70% muscle, 30% fat. Maybe those numbers are a little lower, say 65 and 35. This is the case for the majority of humans.

Your extreme outlier however, is not your typical human being when it comes to the properties of this anabolic environment. His body will be able to skew the results much more drastically, up to the point where he may be building 90% muscle and 10% fat in his caloric surplus. Those are some pretty impressive numbers, and that's why you see those Roman god-like physiques from time to time.

260lbs+ at <15% bodyfat is about as fishy as you can get without walking around on an iv full of PEDs....

If you're 5'10", then I agree.

But when your 6'4" tall, it is a possibility via supreme genetics.

Either that mass would look doughy or the athlete would be much lighter.....

Mark Hunt is what a natty 265lb human looks like.....

Nobody training for an endurance sport could maintain that size without drugs.....nor should they want to.....its technically morbid obesity......and its very unhealthy

The Human heart was not meant to pump blood through a 265lb body....

Keep in mind he got this way doing a cardio heavy sport for a few years
pre-celltech old time strongmen from an era where the testosterone levels of men were much higher than ours who dedicated decades of their lives from their childhoods to lifting had less physical
development than he does.
Screen shot 2017-12-22 at 7.31.44 PM.png

Back