How do you think Stipe would have done as a boxer

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know his base was a D1 wrestler, but:

1- he finished all 5 of his MMA amateur bouts via first round KO(Punches)
2- He finished all his recent 4 opponents via KO(also punches). 3 of them were were in the first round. Which include a string of killers: Werdum(champ), Overeem(K1 champ), Hunt(kickboxer), AA(known for striking, and worked with Roach).
3- I know it may not mean much cause Fabio was a LHW gatekeeper at best, but he was an undefeated 3 times national champion in pro boxing back in brazil. Miocic KOed him via punches in half a minute of the first round. nobody ever walked through Malbobobobo like butter that way.
4-75% of Stipe's pro MMA career wins alone are finishes via punches.
5- and most importantly, shove the A-level athlet argument where the sun dont shine. Locus Browne was a "who da fook" stumple-bum all his MMA career, and after transfering to boxing he became an undefeated world champ, and even after getting stripped for pissing hot, he's schedueled to fight klitchko. Oh, and Randy is 5 years older than Toney :p j/k

PS: in before "Boxing is dead"

stipe_miocic_by_djoza19-d9k54t2.png

I say he would be undisputed world HW boxing champ for a couple of years! Because he does have the talent for it, so imagine if he only worked on that, alone. He'd have it rain millions.

He'd be the only heavyweight with a chance of outwrestling wlad

He wouldn't be top 30 ,hes to amateurish style you can see in UFC ,chin straight up in air standing straight up ,and his chin wouldn't hold up thats why he never became a pro boxer after he stopped fightiin the amateurs ,he has a loss to Bryant Jennings in the amateurs so he has boxing skills but as a pro boxer only ? Hes probably going to get knocked out fast ,he would be hit with left hooks religiously like Overeem cracked him with ,he is a much better fighter utilising grappling in the mix.

Lucas Browne can punch qnd has a chin , Hes slow as hell with not much abilities but hes not going to fold easily with his immense size ,Stipe would never have defeatted Toney in a boxing ring at any point ,Browne did and if you dont have a chin ,you better be damn good to get far .

Last edited:
He wouldn't be top 30 ,hes to amateurish style you can see in UFC ,chin straight up in air standing straight up ,and his chin wouldn't hold up thats why he never became a pro boxer after he stopped fightiin the amateurs ,he has a loss to Bryant Jennings in the amateurs so he has boxing skills but as a pro boxer only ? Hes probably going to get knocked out fast ,he would be hit with left hooks religiously like Overeem cracked him with ,he is a much better fighter utilising grappling in the mix.

Lucas Browne can punch qnd has a chin , Hes slow as hell with not much abilities but hes not going to fold easily with his immense size ,Stipe would never have defeatted Toney in a boxing ring at any point ,Browne did and if you dont have a chin ,you better be damn good to get far .
Browne has a chin cause he was dropped by K1 champ Overeem and recovered and got up while in a tight Guillotine choke?
Why are u ranking Browne's chin ahead of him then, if DC, a wrestler(new to MMA) KOed Browne in the first roun via punches, and that bum grappler with low KO ratio named Jim York also KOed him via punches after that.

Comparing their MMA careers alone, I don't see how u can claim with a streight face that Lucas punches harder or is more durable than The Firefighter.

But that's an interesting fact about the jennings, never knew that. apparently both guys still remember that match and give eachother great respect for it. nontheless, it was too early in either man's career to judge that, as Bryant was easily wiped away right after by the veteran Lenroy Thompson. If anything, Stipe seems to have improved alot more imo.

Can't see him beating Pulev.

He would be a great gatekeeper , the real talent would ko him and the lower talent would lose to him by decision

He should make the transition and make real money

Stipe fought Bryant Jennings in the nationals and Jennings said he was tough as shit.

Right now he would be a gatekeeper, but if he had dedicated 100% of his time as a boxer and not wrestling/MMA who knows?

Browne has a chin cause he was dropped by K1 champ Overeem and recovered and got up while in a tight Guillotine choke?
Why are u ranking Browne's chin ahead of him then, if DC, a wrestler(new to MMA) KOed Browne in the first roun via punches, and that bum grappler with low KO ratio named Jim York also KOed him via punches after that.

Comparing their MMA careers alone, I don't see how u can claim with a streight face that Lucas punches harder or is more durable than The Firefighter.

But that's an interesting fact about the jennings, never knew that. apparently both guys still remember that match and give eachother great respect for it. nontheless, it was too early in either man's career to judge that, as Bryant was easily wiped away right after by the veteran Lenroy Thompson. If anything, Stipe seems to have improved alot more imo.
Overeem was the best striker practically on the planet when on PEDS over seas why he never lost for years ,he at the moment does not hit like Browne and if Stipe was forced to just throw punches against Reem in that match he gets tko'd .. Browne has only fought MMA for a year and lost to wrestles by getting taking off his feet ....he chose boxing and fought weak opposition because he knew his chin would hold up long enough that his skills would slowly develope over the years and now hss lined himself up for a multi million dollar fight with Klitchko ,money he would d never make in MMA because he is not athletic enough,hes just a big strong guy in boxing but has become a boxing HW champion anyway something he can work off of unlike MMA .

The guys who hit him in boxing hit him harder than Cormier or the other guy ,i can assure you that. Browne would plant Stipe in a boxing only match at this point .Im a pretty good judge on power and someones abilities to take a punch ,Stipe would not make it as far as Browne has.

Last edited:
No way he would beat the elite HWs Klitschko, Fury, Wilder, Joshua, Ortiz, Povetkin and Pulev.

Maybe Stipe could do decent, but don't get why you keep using Browne as an example. He hasn't faced any of the elite fighters, also the belt held by him isn't a major one. Boxing has a deeper talent pool than MMA, there are many examples of MMA fighters not being able to make it in Boxing. Look at Anderson and Hunt's records in Boxing. They could have done better surely, but soon after they showed much more succes in other sports like Kickboxing and MMA.

Similar to Joe Messi
I know he got ragged on here, but I liked Messi, he was not bad at all. However, after his brain got bounced around, I was glad to see him retire still alive. His story could have had a tragic ending.

Anywho... I like Stipe, I think he'd crack top 20-15, but I think he'd take a lot more brain trauma then he's had to in mma. Stay punching the no hopers bro, and rake in that UFC coin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back