how do you think Ronda really feels about Derrick Lewis' post fight comments and solicitations?

She loves attention and its not like she's been getting much of that, after her most recent loss. So yes, she surely loved it.

About the same as that feminist bitch at work when I sexually harassed her. She might get all pissy and try to get him fired, but deep down, she wants to fuck him.

About the same as that feminist bitch at work when I sexually harassed her. She might get all pissy and try to get him fired, but deep down, she wants to fuck him.

conceit.JPG

Why care about how she feels?

She shown repeatedly she doesn't care about anyone else.

War black beast.

Happy

A suicidal and weak person like Ronda finds comfort with these creepy comments even though they came after Lewis knocked out her boyfriend.

She likely doesnt want a relationship with lewis but she will keep reading and replaying the videos

She probably feels as weird as most people do after seeing this video.

outwardly bothered and offended but secretly flattered and tinging with excitiement on the inside?

treating Travis Browne extra nice due to the guilt arising secretly enjoying the attention?

I'm sure she wants him

It's a weird and inappropriate thing to say about someone's woman after you KO'd the shit out of him.

It's disrespectful to her all on its own.

Ronda's solution for curing her woes is a big ol tub of ice cream

"He's so alpha."
-Ronda Rousey quoting Kenny Florian

Back