How do I research my threads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

I can't find the spot where I can read my old threads from AFTER the forums changed. Where do I look?

I clicked on your link and I get this ...

Error
The requested search could not be found.

And how to I get to my profile? This is weird...

can you explain please? the link that was posted above doesn't work.
Click your AV, bud, then click it again. Once you are at your profile page there is a tab that says Information. You can find posts and threads started under that tab.

Click your AV, bud, then click it again. Once you are at your profile page there is a tab that says Information. You can find posts and threads started under that tab.
A ha! so that's how you get there. thank you!

I use google to search for threads I've created before and after the migration. Just type in the title of your thread and put Sherdog at the end.

Example: How do I research my threads? Sherdog

The first result should be your thread.

Unless I'm missing something, is the only way we can find our threads to search through every post we've made recently?

Are they not grouped together like the old "threads started" tab we used to have? It sucks having to go back through everything just to find an old thread.

Just separate threads started from posts made. Like it used to be.

No, from the information tab it should say find all content and find all threads

No, from the information tab it should say find all content and find all threads

Uh...I don't have or can't find my "information tab".

Facepalm-GIFS-5.gif

Has this changed? Can't find my threads.

If you click on "my content" it shows only posts.

Has this changed? Can't find my threads.

If you click on "my content" it shows only posts.
Profile, information tab, then select threads

An alternate option:

Click on the search button on the upper right portion of the forum, select the arrow to the right of more, then select your threads

Back