How Come Magic Ain't Dead Yet

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He has had teh AIDS for like 30yr and still looks good and gots all his money. What is he doing that normal folks aint.Anyone know?

Money buys the best drugs. These days you can live a nearly full live with HIV/AIDS.

for the same reason Steve Jobs lived for NINE years with pancreatic cancer, which typically kills it's victims within one year.
$$$$$$$$$$$$

I didn't realize this was the direction this thread was going.

Clicking on it, all that came to mind was the card game and stage magic.

I didn't want to do this to you bro...

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure plenty of wealthy people die from aids I can't think of any though other than eaze-e but that was long ago

As far as I know, Magic just has HIV, not AIDS.

for the same reason Steve Jobs lived for NINE years with pancreatic cancer, which typically kills it's victims within one year.
$$$$$$$$$$$$

Actually Jobs initially rejected conventional medical treatment, which was an odd choice because if he followed his doctor's advice there's a good chance he would have made it, he had the only type of pancreatic cancer that is curable.

For Magic, it just goes to show how effective treatments for HIV can be if you stick to the regimen.

I thought op was gonna be something like "everyone knows its fake but magicians like David Copperfield and Criss Angel are still popular" which is a question i wonder about also

I thought op was gonna be something like "everyone knows its fake but magicians like David Copperfield and Criss Angel are still popular" which is a question i wonder about also

Yeah, I figured it would tie into the Internet. Like, "since we have the Internet how come we don't know all of Criss Angel's secrets" or something like that.

Didn't Fox have a special where many magician's tricks and illusions were revealed?

I'm sure plenty of wealthy people die from aids I can't think of any though other than eaze-e but that was long ago

How much did Tommy Morrison have left in the bank at the end?

Didn't Fox have a special where many magician's tricks and illusions were revealed?

Unlocking the Magician's Code or something like that. There was a thread on it here.

I was hoping there would be an AIDS conspiracy theorist by now.

Back