How can you defeat the U.S. without weapons?

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm interested in hearing about some out of the box thoughts on how a strong country can be weakened and over taken without weapons .

Some enemies understand they cannot defeat America with a Traditional army. And they constantly look for other methods.

Promote open borders?

Chemicals In water to make men more feminine and women more masculine?

Plant moles In powerful positionsm

An imam was telling his followers that the liberal agenda helps their cause. And was teaching how to use racism and religious rights to their advantage

He also mentioned that Americans wait for war with guns, while enemies attack and do more damage without weapons.
And Americans are clueless waiting with their guns.

Slowly filling it with retards and letting them vote themselves to death.

Stand back and watch as capitalism continues to tear it apart. Liberalism is not sustainable and there is no real left wing to check the republican vs democrat illusion.

I know of ways terrorists can hurt our ecosystem, but I'm not saying it online

Manipulate the weaknesses in an open and free society using the openness of the internet. Spread lies, distrust, and disinformation. Erode trust in institutions and foundation.

When you have people looking up to and trusting a Russian Dictator more then they do their own government you're heading down the path to destruction.

The US will defeat itself with debt and childhood diabetes.

Cultural Marxism!!!
egyptian.gif

Promote LGBT, BLM, ANTIFA and political correctness. Watch Murica tear itself apart slowly as political right pushes back.

Death by internal conflict

I don't know if you're genuinely asking or just stating things but the Jews have been doing all of that for years to us

I'm interested in hearing about some out of the box thoughts on how a strong country can be weakened and over taken without weapons .

Some enemies understand they cannot defeat America with a Traditional army. And they constantly look for other methods.

Promote open borders?

Chemicals In water to make men more feminine and women more masculine?

Plant moles In powerful positionsm

An imam was telling his followers that the liberal agenda helps their cause. And was teaching how to use racism and religious rights to their advantage

He also mentioned that Americans wait for war with guns, while enemies attack and do more damage without weapons.
And Americans are clueless waiting with their guns.
https://www.gop.com/platform/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back