How can TJ even compete?

Cody's angles are fucking disgusting. Even Dom, the master of footwork and angles, had no answer for him.

The lesson for the kids here is don't be a degenerate gambler. No Love wins this ez.

I don't know my friend. TJ is a grinder, if he can storm necktat, take him down, pound on him etc., I see him frustrating Cody and getting the W.

Agreed, that chump didn't even mention me in one post before we competed... he's worse than @Codpiece... fuck him
Since I'm pretty darned average about 50% of people are worse than me. That's not much of an insult.

Enjoy the RNC finish. Snake via neck tat tap out.
View attachment 213663
T.J.-Dillashaw-Bob-DeChiara.jpg

Going to be more of this

Honestly I don't see how TJ wins this. Cody has better angles, more power, more aggression. He always lands in every fight. It's going to be a long night for TJ.

Dang.....I like those drills. He looked great, and I like all the angles and stuff he was working.....

we wouldve seen it by now if they werent forced to do TUF.

Sigh... Yup.

TUF is the fucking worst.

I couldn't care less that they're coaching a season of TUF.

I HATE it when they hold up a belt because of their shitty reality show.

Cody is gonna beat TJ. It may be a decision due to how these guys move, duck, bounce in and out, move their heads and feet...but Cody will win.

TJ basically tried to mimic Cruz when Cruz was out. Cruz came back and beat TJ. TJ is a lesser version of Cruz.
TJ is a more diverse striker than Cruz and arguably won the fight with Cruz.

Cody doesn't stand a chance. TJ is in his prime and better striker andd wrestler. Bang > bucholz. Bucholz needs at least 5 fights before he can figure out how to beat a fighter.

Cruz > TJ > assuncao > Riviera > Lineker > Dodson > Benevidez > cody

the only necktat training video im interested in is the one in which he KOs TJ but considering that doesnt exist...i guess im not interested in any of his training videos

Cody's angles are fucking disgusting. Even Dom, the master of footwork and angles, had no answer for him.
how the fuck is dom the master of footwork and angles legit fucking lol

also
>had no answer
>won 3 rounds

how the fuck is dom the master of footwork and angles legit fucking lol

also
>had no answer
>won 3 rounds

I'm sorry but - are you saying that Domick Cruz won three rounds against Cody Garbrandt?

LBwedhy.gif

Back