How can Fedor be considered GOAT when he lost 3 straight and to a bloated MW?

I remember when Diego Sanchez went down to 145 he was 174 on fight night. Mcgregor was 168 at welterweight and was a lot bigger than he was at 145.

Are you really trying to use Diego Sanchez to try to give any credence to your point?

Can you please produce the post fight tests that state that Old man Hendo was on TRT? I always request this test when you dumb fanboys start spewing but I never actually get the test. PLEASE PROVIDE THE TEST! Here is the thing you imbecile, you will not be able to provide the positive test for TRT on Hendo because it is not true. Try again mate! And yes, in his prime..oh wait I forgot Fedor was automically out of his prime when he came to America and started losing...Fucking dumb bias fanboys I tell ya!
Fucking retard you realize Fedor beat Rogers, Arlovski and Sylvia in America before he lost to Werdum.

Are you really trying to use Diego Sanchez to try to give any credence to your point?
He didn't look anywhere near as bad at the weigh ins as Conor yet Conor never cut anywhere near that much weight. Same with guys like Oliveira that have missed weight multiple times. Conor wasn't huge for he division by any means. Conor gets way more hate for cutting weight and "fighting midgets" then most the guys who actually cut a crazy amount of weight. Like Khabib and Charles Oliveira for example.

Fucking retard you realize Fedor beat Rogers, Arlovski and Sylvia in America before he lost to Werdum.

LOL what the hell does that have to do with my post about Fedor fanboys saying Hendo was on TRT yet nobody can provide the positive tests?!?!? WTF are you talking about breh? Read the posts ya dumbshit. lol.

LOL what the hell does that have to do with my post about Fedor fanboys saying Hendo was on TRT yet nobody can provide the positive tests?!?!? WTF are you talking about breh? Read the posts ya dumbshit. lol.
You said he Fedor immediately lost as soon as he started fighting in America and I showed you didn't.

Hendo started using in 2007 with his first fight on trt against Wanderlei.
http://www.espn.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/2991/hendo-trt-user-since-2007-speaks-on-use
Stupid piece of shit.

He didn't look anywhere near as bad at the weigh ins as Conor yet Conor never cut anywhere near that much weight. Same with guys like Oliveira that have missed weight multiple times. Conor wasn't huge for he division by any means. Conor gets way more hate for cutting weight and "fighting midgets" then most the guys who actually cut a crazy amount of weight. Like Khabib and Charles Oliveira for example.

Did you see him dwarf Eddie Alvarez?

Take off the blinders, he is an enormous featherweight, and large lightweight.

Did you see him dwarf Eddie Alvarez?

Take off the blinders, he is an enormous featherweight, and large lightweight.
Dwarf? He isn't any bigger than KZ or Doo Ho Choi. Eddie is short as hell for lightweight but is a lot thicker than Mcgregor.

Back