How bout Darren Elkins vs Jose Aldo?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
How bout it? This fight is very interesting if you ask me. Aldo has 4 fights left and seems like he wants to get back in there as soon as he can. Probably when they go back to Brazil in May. This would a great fight to make. Would be probably a title eliminator for Elkins. (How crazy is that?)

Who do you think takes it?

Bad fight. Aldo has no realistic chance of getting a 3rd title shot v Holloway. Aldo's best move is to fight at LW and see where the river takes him

On paper Aldo should completely destroy him.

I think he already fought Poor Man's Aldo in Hacran Dias. That was a while ago so and with Post USADA. That's a fight I'd like to watch. Come on Mick let's make it happen.

How bout it? This fight is very interesting if you ask me. Aldo has 4 fights left and seems like he wants to get back in there as soon as he can. Probably when they go back to Brazil in May. This would a great fight to make. Would be probably a title eliminator for Elkins. (How crazy is that?)

Who do you think takes it?

Aldo by the best TDD in the whole division.
Elkins could not take Jeremy Stephens down.

Elkins' Hail Mary flurries will not do anything against Aldo.

I don't want to see this fight. It's pointless style-wise.
I wanna see Aldo against very good strikers.

I think he already fought Poor Man's Aldo in Hacran Dias. That was a while ago so and with Post USADA. That's a fight I'd like to watch. Come on Mick let's make it happen.

Dias' style is not even close to Aldo's.
Dias is basically a big big (for FW) wrestler/grappler.

Aldo has 4 fights, nothing to prove or gain at FW. He shouldn't waste his time with top 15 guys at FW, he should go to FW and we'll see some fun fights. He'd jump straight into the top 10 at LW. I'd take him over Alvarez, Poirier, Pettis and the like at 155 in 3 round fights. Aldo vs Gaethje is a fun fight too. Fuck him vs Elkins.

That would be such a waste of a Jose Aldo fight. Aldo deserves a way bigger name.

Dias fights nothing like Aldo

On paper Aldo should completely destroy him.

I like that... "on paper".

Because Elkins is playing with voodoo as of late.

I'd prefer to see Stephens and Aldo personally but UFC almost never goes with my matches so have at it.

bad matchup

the damage slaughters Aldo

Aldo has 4 fights, nothing to prove or gain at FW. He shouldn't waste his time with top 15 guys at FW, he should go to FW and we'll see some fun fights. He'd jump straight into the top 10 at LW. I'd take him over Alvarez, Poirier, Pettis and the like at 155 in 3 round fights. Aldo vs Gaethje is a fun fight too. Fuck him vs Elkins.

Eddie vs Aldo would be amazing

Aldo would starch him...wood rather see Aldo test himself at lightweight

Elkins is a poor mans version of Lamas, Edgar, and Mendes. Aldo eats him the fuck up like it's dinner.

We don't have many Aldo fights left, fuck wasting it on Elkins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back