How big would Fedor vs Brock @ cowboys stadium, had been?

Brock is not a fighter.

You're right. I totally imagined his entire MMA career. All nine fights... just my vivid imagination. Thanks!

(Fuck, I hate blocking people for stupidity. Like at least be a high level troll. Oh well, life's too short for the short bus.)

You're right. I totally imagined his entire MMA career. All nine fights... just my vivid imagination. Thanks!

(Fuck, I hate blocking people for stupidity. Like at least be a high level troll. Oh well, life's too short for the short bus.)

Triggered ^

<NoneOfMy>

Looking back at it...Brock was the champ, people thought he was amazing.

Fedor was undefeated, the , and had the whole Russian mystique.

Also it was a HW fight...With a huge shredded guy vs a fat pudgy guy...People are intrigued by that.

I feel with proper hype(UFC primetime).....It would of sold much more than Conor vs Diaz...Much more than UFC 100 or 200

This was the superfight of the decade.

Wouldve sold atleast 2 million.

Not as big as your mom's ass.

wouldnt sell out. that shit is huge lol.

Fedor isn't a draw. it wouldn't have been too much different from any other Brock's fight.

Meh. People are so angry with Fedor for not being an idiot and signing his life away to the ufc.. But this is the huge fight we missed out on?

Yeah, Fedor would have been so stupid to make millions and millions in the UFC. You can see how horrible it's been for GSP, Anderson, Conor and other big name guys in the UFC. Why they barely make millions and millions.

Brock vs. Fedor - at a point in time - would have been a huge fight. I wish we had gotten to see Randy vs. Fedor. Randy dropped out of the UFC trying to get this fight to happen and wasn't able to. I think Fedor would have won this - but it would have been epic to watch.

Fedor, legendary fighter that he was, did not benefit from his greedy, small minded management team. We as fans missed out on him kicking ass in the UFC.

Biggest MMA fight in the history of sports.

Why do people always continue to think Fedor was this powerhouse draw?

Dude doesn't pull, dude just wins. .

It would have been huge, it would have done near 2 million I reckon

Yeah, Fedor would have been so stupid to make millions and millions in the UFC. You can see how horrible it's been for GSP, Anderson, Conor and other big name guys in the UFC. Why they barely make millions and millions.

Brock vs. Fedor - at a point in time - would have been a huge fight. I wish we had gotten to see Randy vs. Fedor. Randy dropped out of the UFC trying to get this fight to happen and wasn't able to. I think Fedor would have won this - but it would have been epic to watch.

Fedor, legendary fighter that he was, did not benefit from his greedy, small minded management team. We as fans missed out on him kicking ass in the UFC.

I had a feeling at the time that his proximity to Putin, adoration of Mother Russia, and the clash of potentially corrupt Vegas owners and Old World Soviet corruption was behind most of this. I think it was a culture issue, as any time Fedor spoke it was about how little respect he was shown as a fighter, and that they wanted to "own him", not be partners with him. I never thought it would happen.

Dana learned his lesson with PRIDE guys though. No one was allowed to go over there and compete again after Chuck was KO'd. Would have been nice to see someone like Brock, Mir, or even Randy go up against Fedor in his prime.

Back