how about Platinum vs super sage

Would be interesting lol. I'm not going to count Sage out completely. Perry isn't going to try to grapple and sub him. Sage has been caught a few times by people but he still possesses really fast hands. I see Sage eating an elbow exiting the clinch from Perry though because he seems to land that on everyone. I'm not going to just hate on Sage though in a time of people cutting a ton of weight this guy who could still make 155 has chosen to commit to 170.

2 completely different personalities. Would be hype

If Sage got hurt by Zak Ottow, one clean shot from Platinum could put him down for the count

I don’t think the UFC is ready for a Super Fight of that caliber just yet young grasshopper

The reinvented version of Platinum Mike Perry has the wrestling of an NCAA champ and the black belt hands of a prime Mike Tyson. Super Sage has ZERO chance against him.
hes practically the uncrowned champion

Mike Perry already has a belt guys...a belt made out of platinum. It's not just a belt though it's also a satellite that can talk to God

LOL sage got rocked by a nobody frenchman also by another nobody in zak ottow , platinum might just kill him

Would be interesting lol. I'm not going to count Sage out completely. Perry isn't going to try to grapple and sub him. Sage has been caught a few times by people but he still possesses really fast hands. I see Sage eating an elbow exiting the clinch from Perry though because he seems to land that on everyone. I'm not going to just hate on Sage though in a time of people cutting a ton of weight this guy who could still make 155 has chosen to commit to 170.

Yeah, if Sage can survive a few big hits (a big "if"), he could outstrike and "out-technical" Perry like others have.

Actually not a bad match up in my opinion. Sage would have the speed advantage, Perry would have the power advantage

Could be interesting. Be nice to see how Sage fights when he has little worry of the opponent shooting a takedown. Also would get to see if Perry has fixed the technical holes in his striking. Might turn into Sage spamming takedown attempts while Perry is looking to land one big shot though.

Is it wrong I wanna see this fight...
Kinda remind of that scene in fight club when Brad Pitt smashes the blonde kid

Good vs evil yin and yang
<mma4><mma4><mma4>

742496AE-69D8-4554-B1F8-66DDBE0EF138.jpeg
2D483182-7E07-4A01-9261-FDFC355AACEA.jpeg
Both coming off impressive W’s, both hungry for the spotlight.
This could easily be a main event on an Orlando or Flint fight night card.
It’s about time that bully Sage had to fight someone his own size...
Book it Dano!
<{JustBleed}> <{JustBleed}> <{JustBleed}>

Back